RASA Summer 2018

dezza

Est
Feb 20, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Figured it'd be better to start a new thread than have people keep posting in the AFTN thread from last year...

Scores are not updated because the esteemed score keeper and statistician, @One Dart has been busy with the High School Girls Provincial Championships where his South Delta team earned a bronze medal.
Now that the tourney is over, we should be back to our regularly scheduled updates :)

Last Thursday was Rino's Originals with a 6-5 (down 5-0) come from behind victory over Rino's Tigers! I think all that accomplished was putting Delta Blaze a step closer to the Div 1 league title. Oops :bag:

Marcus

Est
Jan 25, 2014
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
That seems like quite the game... and yes you are certainly helping us a little bit right now but we are also now moving to association now which I think will be some getting used to so we will see if we can keep our results positive. Rinos tigers have a provincial cup hangover or saving their top players for the cup run as usual?

dezza

Est
Feb 20, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's Tigers currently have 5 players playing PDL with TSS Rovers, 4 playing PCSL with Khalsa/Van United, and another 3-4 that are just taking time off. The current squad is very youthful, and certainly showed their inexperience last week! PCSL/PDL schedules wrap up mid-July, so it's possible some of those guys will look to join back up to finish off the RASA season and make a playoff run unless they want to rest before winter season.

big gk

Est
Oct 28, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
couple of 1 1 ties at king George last night. its going to be a dog fight to get into the playoffs that resemble that of the CFL

big gk

Est
Oct 28, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best at giving midgame commentary for everyone at the park to hear!
more ties for the army 1 1 final. i would say the blaze might be more "salty" with the result then the army as they had an opening netter to put the game away.

Reactions: dezza

big gk

Est
Oct 28, 2008
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
more ties for the army 1 1 final. i would say the blaze might be more "salty" with the result then the army as they had an opening netter to put the game away.
any word on whats going on with schedule in july

dezza

Est
Feb 20, 2005
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Playoff format for Div 1 is still being worked on, but likely some kind of group stage guaranteeing all teams play 2-3 more games.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts