Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
slickster, the same could be said of your mom.

heard sufc are gauranteed another year in premier even if they finish in a relegation position. Big T?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
R U Ser E us?

That is a load of shite if that's the case. Sure it was good of them to fill the spot when the FVSL needed a team, but they should have to abide by the same rules as everyone else.

No relegation protection for you. One whole year. :mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exactly...especially with at least one good squad (the Storm) poised to make a serious challenge for promotion. If SUFC finishes last, they should be demoted. Send one down, and bring one up.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC in premier next year

not true based on the information that I received ..... the relagation and promotion between the divisions has been set. There is no way that the league is going to guarantee something like that, especially if they send out the rules to everyone.......rules are last team drops, 1st place in Div 1 goes up....2nd last is in a 2 game playoff with 2nd place Div 1(if they choose to play, otherwise 3rd place Div 1)

The other divs I remember have similar concept but I don't recall the numbers of up and down between them all.

Hey nob - don't get worked up so easily !!! Nazi moderator !! :D

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sufc cheated

This why the fvsl is hurt they have teams like sufc in premier. People like big T are div 3 players not premier. They have only scored 2 goals the whole year. They got no points there goaile licks. They are gonig to break a record wacth.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sufc cheated

Originally posted by star pimp
People like big T are div 3 players not premier.

Actually thats probably true ;) but who said I play Premier ??? I'm flattered....:D

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Grimm
slickster, the same could be said of your mom.

heard sufc are gauranteed another year in premier even if they finish in a relegation position. Big T?

grimm, i am not even going to both with you, your a waste of my time and a chicken shite who is hidding behind the computer.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
will said slick

Ur rite the sufc crew act hardcore but in the real world they anit shite. SUfc get another year wtf. Dont u guys understand u wont win a ****** game. The other teams in fvsl should protest because it is bs that sufc get another year no matter what. They wont get a single point but still they in premier league. How much u fools pay the fvsl becuase the way u guy play on the fields makes brown people look bad.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: will said slick

Originally posted by star pimp
The other teams in fvsl should protest because it is bs that sufc get another year no matter what.

Chimp, read my post about 5 posts up...and the answer is there before your question...:rolleyes:

way to be dumbass !!!:D

and if you don't understand it hire Dude and he'll translate it for you. :p

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awwwww......is someone mad:D
If you want to meet me, just go on to the VMSL website and look at what time and where my next game is.
Seeing as your intelligence level equals that of a crushed bug, I'll help you.

Saturday @ 2:00, Kinsman Stadium, North Vancouver

See you there, maybe if you can't make it you can let me know where you will be playing????

Actually, thats easy, Bateman Park.:D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Army ??

Did someone say Army ?? :D I was part of an army once...got some good military training and I love weapons....;) Can I join Gurps ??? Can I huh, huh ??? :D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Army ??

Originally posted by Big T
Did someone say Army ?? :D I was part of an army once...got some good military training and I love weapons....;) Can I join Gurps ??? Can I huh, huh ??? :D

No problem, like you had to ask;)

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sufc wins 2-1

Originally posted by thisbuds4u
Hey Star pimp I guess your prediction about SUFC not getting a point this season was off:rolleyes:

looks like those pionts will be taken away big ape, heard on the grapevine that your team had to forfiet the game due to some players playing that were not supposed to.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
is this true

The perdiction is rite people. DId sufc forfit there game. lol

The pimp is the game]

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars