Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
what

Originally posted by Gurps
I think Star Pimp is the offspring of Ref Beater and Sid.:(

what da f*** is ref beater and sid? Man gurp ju no but ju talk about. Step child gimp stands for (Gurls Im Mr Pimp). No wounder u a step child because ur messed up. And thisbuds4u u shut ur trap dont go telling people 2 shut there mouth while u should shut urs 1st. SUFc doing good job yeah rite they cant win a game and only scored 1 goal. The SUFC management is doing a hell of a bad job. Its time 4 sufc 2 understand they aint a good soccer team they should play over 30 soccer. ALso this site is call takethepiss so all u haters its time 4 u guys to take the piss from this pimp.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what

Originally posted by star pimp
what da f*** is ref beater and sid?

Maybe some older TTPer's can inform Star "what a ref beater and a sid is":D :D

WHEREAREREFBEATERANDSIDBYTHEWAY?

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
star chimp
ALso this site is call takethepiss so all u haters its time 4 u guys to take the piss from this pimp.
Please enlighten us with some of your whitty banter

BTW, Thanks for informing me on what gimp really ment. I thought there was a hidden message in the garble you spew from your ass, I mean mouth! :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: what

Originally posted by star pimp
gimp stands for (Gurls Im Mr Pimp).

The SUFC management is doing a hell of a bad job.

all along I thought Gimp meant the following (from Merriam - Webster)

Main Entry: gimp
Function: noun
Date: 1929
1 : CRIPPLE
2 : LIMP - not rigid
eg. His dick is gimped > gimpy dick

So how can a pimp function with a limp dick :confused: Unless he is pimpin men and is always on the receiving end of the action. :D

As for our management, well I think they are making the best of the situation they have undertaken, and I think they are doing fine.....hindsight is always 20/20.....

Gurps who is this guy ?? I am curious to find out if he plays for GN :eek: , Van u or abby.

Big T:cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude u fool keep ur mouth shut. Dude i think u are a coward. I thinks it time for me to lay the smack down on u. I got nothin agianst white people but i hate ur ass. Dude i no why u hate me because u cant get layed so u blame a pimp. Dude aint my fault u still a virgin.

Quality. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Star Pimp is one sick puppy who should be spending more quality time doing some college learning and studying.

Shouldn't we just ignore this nut bar?

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thisbuds4u
First of all slick, I am not Sim ( try burkee&nonis). I do play on SUFC & I do think that management has done a good job. Where do you play? Second of all you should shut your trap on who's playing where and with who. If there is an issue with sighings take it up with the right people. Oh yeah, your right, teams and players that join our club is because of uniforms and all that:rolleyes:

WHOA WHOA WHOA, someone has something stuck up his ass, im glad that you agree with me with the whole issue about the uniforms and all that :D ,im pretty sure that you guys knew about the signings, and i have nothing against you or your club, i was just giving you the heads up, i guess you do not appreciate it, so i will take things into my own hands and make sure that the right people are informed, next time learn to keep your big mouth shut you big ape.:D

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yar

My fellow mitars, i have been informed that im not liked in ttp. Guess what im dam proud of my self for what i have done here on ttp.com. Im the only one that tells the dam truth. I dont make shite up im 4 real. I dont lye like sum people "sufc" "Mangement is doing a good job". GUys like dude think they hardcore but all he is nothin but a coward. Than u got gurp who thinks he knows me but sorrie gurp dont think u no me and i dont no u. Than u got this thisbuds4u who is whiped by the sufc guys. IM so happy people take my shite personal. I have won the war and i cant stop laughing about. I make the city of abby look good. SUFC why u guys hate the pimp so much. U guys think of ur self a lil 2 high and dont think of othe clubs. What has sufc done? Indo guys have the rite 2 talk not sufc.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
As far as you're concerned, two reasons:

1. When I try to envision what you sound like in person, all I see is POSER.

2. You threw out a racial slur towards whites fully expecting it would slip under the radar because it was written in Hindy, or Urdu, or whatever.

These two points lead me to beleive you're not only a muppet, but a coward.

I think this bears worth repeating. I called you a coward because you tried posting a racial slur in a different language, not expecting one of its targets knows the term.

You're a pussy, and you're a poser. You put on a show, trying to get people to believe you're some hard core street hood, but in reality you're probably a spoiled momma’s boy, who'd daddy buys him nice shinny cars that you keep stacking up, and expect daddy to help you get a new one. Daddy probably does.

You come across as a grade A fcuking loser- full stop. You are a VERY poor representative of the East Indian Community, which really does have some good guys who post here on TTP. I very much doubt that the guys consider you Upna at all.

Now piss off you silly little boy. You're getting annoying.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bravo Dude....Bravo...

orriginally posted by *chimp
I make the city of abby look good.

no you don't! you make it look like a place of illiterate fools who think the're tupac.

once again, bravo Dude...bravo

:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pimp

Once again, I do know who you are. Are you denying that you do not play for UCFV? As for who I know on Abby SC, does your coach's name Rav ring a bell?:D Hopefully you will be playing in all the dipper tournaments this summer. That way, I can personally introduce you to all the TTP'ers that partake in the "friendly tournaments.":cool:

Who knows, maybe SUFC will sign Dude as one of there imports for a tournament.....:D

So keep talking you muppet:wa:

LadiesJatt

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahaha ..... i'm laughing my f*ckin ass off ...... Dude's last post was well said

Gurps last post was funny as hell

I think it's disturbing to see "star limp" defame the east indian community like he is .... so I think he should take a fare warning that TTP is a rapidly growing place so he should be cautious of the day someone hacks into his comps and then posts his pic on here for everyone to see :D

I'm out

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pimp

Originally posted by Gurps
Hopefully you will be playing in all the dipper tournaments this summer. That way, I can personally introduce you to all the TTP'ers that partake in the "friendly tournaments.":cool:

Who knows, maybe SUFC will sign Dude as one of there imports for a tournament.....:D

So keep talking you muppet:wa:

Oh can't wait to see Dude in a SUFC uni chasing pimp all over the field....."come back here you coward !! " :D Pimp if I was u I would stop talking smack now that your identity may be revealed.

Gurps - congrats on getting your PI diploma at the Justice Institute....well done. ;) :D

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
think im affraid of sufc guys haha.

big t u think i giv **** if people no who im. Man im sick of these sufc players who think they crazy ****s. U guys arent shite on the field and in the real world. U guys arent a good team get that though ur heads. U guys are so sad that u want dude on ur team. Gurp u dont no who im lol lol lol. Gurp even if u do jus bring it. ANd mr dude u no what im the show. Look i got so many people hating me lol lol lol. My plan worked i pissed so many people of. Man why cant people jus take the piss. Look i take it and thats why i won the war. Only way i will leave is when regs kicks me out. I think i will be kicked out but i will leave has the greated peroson a take the piss. They will retire me (pimp 69). I will be on the take the piss hall of fame. SUfc made the east indian commuinty look bad all i got 2 say. WHy cant they be like the gn guys. I hope u all rember this pimp becasue i made u fools cry. The next time replie will be the next time sufc wins game. shite i think i should retire rite know becuase sufc anit winning no game.

:knvb: I :wa: won :wa: the :wa: game

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah

Pimpin ani't easy
hope u all dont forget about this pimp

time for me to put my show on dudes mom

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet