Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUNJAB RADIO presents (SOCCER talk)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ian ur a geek

ian u make me laugh. Ur simply a star pimp hater. Anit my fault u anit getting action so dont hate on me for getting 2 much action. :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Its war time Starpimp & IAN

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody shite! Ian, jew are to play play uppana soccer and jew bould understand. Star Pimp, don't vurry about the bastard guy, he just needs some time in the pindh. Not all gorays are fortunate to grow up with the dhesi posse. My boys from the cooker pindh taugh me and maybe Ian just needs a few lessons. Damn Rite!!

Acha Faire!

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rite peg ju are rite

ian does not no the hard work we did in da pind. He dont understand wat we did in are homeland and how much pride we have for are land. HEre in canada we have a beauty life (chillin). But canada is great but i mess da india. There we drink daroo everyday and do da pung. Wake up in da moring and eat sum saag with micky da roti...........ummmmmmmmmm. Den in da afternoon go to da back of da farm and play soccer with da jatts. After da soccer we go hit da daroo than do sum bangra. OH balla
Apna punjab hova kar de sarab hova apan punjab

This is 4 all da indo candain team that play for punjab.
sufc gn indo and all da rest good luck in 2004
SUfc i pick to be the team to wacth out for they proved many people that they are a good team

no right peg

May 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem Betah!
Just remember ben jew do the bhangara........screw the light bulb, turn the doorknob and ride the bike. Ian but jew doing? Take the notes bastard guy...and maybe jew bill be in Bollywood someday.

I must have a hot cup of dode and lay my chitters down.

Chunga Faire

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
kidda

its da bullshit indo is gone. The vmsl sucks because indo anit in premier, Indo makes the premier leauge dis is da bs.

Joma007

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear with most of Indo staring lineup over the age of 35 that they are gonna sell their spot in Div 1 next year. Can anyone confirm the rumor.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Joma007 said:
I hear with most of Indo staring lineup over the age of 35 that they are gonna sell their spot in Div 1 next year. Can anyone confirm the rumor.

I appreciate everyone's concern, but to avoid any more phone calls as to how much we want for our spot, innuendo's, rumors and other bullshit. Indo will be playing in Division 1 next year and Premier the following. The team and the players will be back. However, once again I appreciate the overwhelming support and concern. :rolleyes:

Sandman

PS: Hey Joma.........who's over 35 on our team? Someone must be giving false birth certificates to the league

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman said:
I appreciate everyone's concern, but to avoid any more phone calls as to how much we want for our spot, innuendo's, rumors and other bullshit. Indo will be playing in Division 1 next year and Premier the following. The team and the players will be back. However, once again I appreciate the overwhelming support and concern. :rolleyes:

Sandman

PS: Hey Joma.........who's over 35 on our team? Someone must be giving false birth certificates to the league

I say its time to give it up to GN :D plz ;)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh balla its da summer time

Its summer time baby and da pimp is back.. Whislte blower keep ur mouth shut

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0