Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pro's vs Joe's

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spike TV came out with this reality show. I've been catching bits and pieces of this show as i'm flipping channels. Seems they get 3 average joe's and challenge the pro's at there sport.

Last nite they had the joe's take on brandi chastaine(spelling) in a game of goccer(still dont' get it, but i guess it's like golf/soccer) and then they had to stop 3 of her shots. they also had to defend dominique in bball. Still a favourite that i seen was them taking on bill romanowski. who in tehre right mind would go up against that idiot. Sure enough romanowski ended up plowing the joe into the wall after the joe beat romanowksi on the challenge.

another reality show on tv. what next?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i've watched a couple of thes shows. Some are good and some are boring.
Last one i caught, the Joe's had to stop Jim McMahon's passes to Jerry Rice by either blocking the pass or tackling Jerry. YIKES!
Saw another one where Joe's had to get a hit off John Rocker.

Best part is the events where the Joes and Pros do a sport that niether one is good at. Watched Goldberg hit a 220 yard golf shot to 8 feet from the pin.

The show has it's moments

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Headers vs Alexi Lalas:rolleyes:

Not that any of these sad sacks even knew who he was, but also very obvious that none of the bunch had any background in the game - they all turtled when they were supposedly going up for headers, and made Lalas look like he actually knew what he was doing....

Niño #2 (who is 8) declared that he could head the ball better than any of the Joes - he's right.

Trece

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw a bit of the Sunday Night episode.

The joe's had to go against Alexi Lalas in a one on one small net soccer game. Lalas levelled one of the guys.... a few slide tackles here, a few there, but when he went with the guy on a 50/50 ball, bam! tooooo funny.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, pretty hilarious considering the guy was about half his size....:rolleyes: :D

Surprised at the one guy who actually beat him; skipping over Lalas sliding in and having the composure to put the ball into the net after.

Swimming challenge was pretty hilarious; Niño #1 has a substantially faster time in his 50 free than Misti (and let everybody within earshot know it).

I think I'm getting sucked into watching too much of this one...

Trece

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0