Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 1 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 1 MOTW

• Surrey Coyotes 2C versus Dewdney Celtic 2C

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Guildford Utd 2A versus White Rock Utd 2A

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • North Delta Titans 2A versus SFC Peg Rangers 2C

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Abbotsford Arsenal 2B versus LUFC Nomads 2A

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Westcoast SC 2C versus Coqu MF Ajax 2B

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Abbotsford Utd 3C versus Athletic Club BC (2B)

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow are we gonna be short guys this weekend! AGAIN! for a cup game.....man.......looks like im gonna have to stand on my head to pull this one out

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MOTW any team that can get a game in, on time, with out having to move the game to another feild or time due to snow.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers vs Surrey Arsenal tonight 7:30 SRT Maple Ridge

Battle of the non offensive Div 3 bottom of the barrel teams. Should be standing room only along with cameras everywhere. Stay tuned!

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect to ACBC, good luck to Abbotsford. I know a few of the guys on the club, and they've been doing OK this year.

That being said, I understand that ACBC is taking things a lot more seriously than they were in the middle of the season, when they were sort of a whipping boy in 2B so... won't get my hopes up :p

(oh, and MOTW is easily Arsenal vs. Nomads. Shame one has to go out)

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect to ACBC, good luck to Abbotsford. I know a few of the guys on the club, and they've been doing OK this year.

That being said, I understand that ACBC is taking things a lot more seriously than they were in the middle of the season, when they were sort of a whipping boy in 2B so... won't get my hopes up :p

(oh, and MOTW is easily Arsenal vs. Nomads. Shame one has to go out)

Abbotsford (d3) is going to get walked all over.. they are terrible, once one goal is scored on them they fall apart and start bitching at each other.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Miners to lose 2-1 to Young Guns Sunday night.....

Hector to score off his shins and in.....post celebration to follow

Attachments

• hector.gif
    hector.gif
    112.9 KB · Views: 170

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC V.S. Abbotsford cancelled once we got to the field. The ref said the field was frozen and not safe to be played on. Game rescheduled for Wednesday 9 PM Burnaby Lake.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC V.S. Abbotsford cancelled once we got to the field. The ref said the field was frozen and not safe to be played on. Game rescheduled for Wednesday 9 PM Burnaby Lake.

I guess that late night cuddle in the hotel wasn't worth it hey...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man i tell you I was pissed,,I wore my lucky flannel PJ's and everything...
The field was a skateing rink for sure and the holes infront of the goals were ankle breakers so good call by the ref...Now the Abbotsford team who emailed me the field was fine the night before.?????? Well drive to Burnaby and kickoff 9pm for your troubles..and we will run up the score just to be the pricks we are. If your thinking of not showing thats all good too as we will train anyways with our Prem Squad.
5-0 is what im shooting for.
On a brighter note we had a great team bonding time at Boston Pizza and caught up on a few new movies in the Hotel..Was good to just hang with the guys,,And who was that hot blonde that came out of Drews room and where did she come from.. WOW I mean WOW and is there any Video of that?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats so funny about that, besides the way he phrased it.
It's funny because everyone in the league knows you are team with little talent, you hav one skilled forward who is really good, and a big Guido on ur front line who better make sure he hits the tanning bed before our game tonight! Other than that and the fact you guys are on the bottom of the pool, I hope you guys are ready to play and put up a fight. Dont want an easy win now do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0