Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back down to earth with a thud!

Revealed a ton that United's midfield can look so old and slow when you play a midfield that is quicker and has as much skill and possesion as you. Heaven forbid we make it out of our group in Champs League and play Real, Barca or Bayern in the next round...no disrespect to a very good Arsenal today.

Agreed @djones ..... We got overrun through midfield today and thought we could've really used Schneiderlein to protect a shocking back four. Worst we've looked defensively all year - lots of ball watching & not picking up especially inside the area. Fcuking rubbish :mad:

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be nice if arsenal could get that going every week, instead of being so incositent. There's no denying this squad is arguably up there on paper with City. Maybe lack a little depth but overall should compete with them.

On another note It's so nice watching Theo play up front and not Giroud. His movement mixed in with our teams ability to create chances is deadly.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm, I know another gooner who is on record as saying Walcott is mince and grossly overrated.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm, I know another gooner who is on record as saying Walcott is mince and grossly overrated.

Yeah I know gooners who say that too. Personally I wouldn't call him overrated, but he's definitely inconsistent. Goes 3 or 4 games playing well, to being invisible for 3 or 4 games. I just don't think Giroud fits arsenals style of play and he stifles özil and cazorla's creativity. Walcott at least is mobile and makes run to open space for players like Ramsey, or Sanchez to exploit. I would rather have Welbeck playing up top over Giroud also but that's not gonna happen for a while due to his injury.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I was a Liverpool fan :vomit: :yuck: , I'd be a very happy man right now. Absolute huge appointment for the club

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read something today about BR getting the England gig if they don't make it to the QF next Summer. Woy must be delighted to hear that going into it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0