Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure many of you have seen the trailer for 'Being Liverpool' .... soon to be shown on Sportsnet I think :

Last edited by a moderator:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balotelli was asked recently what he would do if he wasn't into soccer. He said he would be in the MMA. He was going down like a hooker on payday today. What a whiney creampuff. And on that note, I am so tired of the top tier guys stop playing soccer, looking at the ref, waving a fake card while the game is still going on. I hope more refs play on and get rid of this crap.

Xavi Garcia - now then, there's a hard in guy that I am looking forward to see. I love all the new guys into the EPL this year, especially Hazard - the quality has definitely gone up.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical ref favoring United scenario.
Never a red card, if anything Evans jumps in two foot and gets no ball...
As for the pk, well...

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical ref favoring United scenario.
Never a red card, if anything Evans jumps in two foot and gets no ball...
As for the pk, well...

SAF on Kompany's red card last year, two footed tackle and won the ball

"It was a two-footed tackle," Ferguson told ITV Sport. "I think it was a red card, absolutely - I've seen him do it before.

"Maybe he's got off with it in the past, but we're lucky because if he makes contact with Nani, he's got a problem.

"It would have been a real bad one. I think the referee was right in that instance."

SAF on Evan's two footed tackle and won the ball

"I've seen the replay. It was reckless. Jonny Evans, who has dived in, went for the ball and got the ball, no question about that, but Shelvey was nowhere near getting the ball and could have given Jonny Evans a real bad injury. He was very lucky, actually.

Me thinks Evans deserved the red more than Shelvey, but to be fair I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0