Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2004 -2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Boots

Guinness said:
I can't stand that place... Whenever I take a trip back to the UK my ma is always getting me to go to that fcuking place for some useless shite...
"Here's 10 quid son, get me a couple of those and three of these"!!!

Aw poor Guinness' holidays constantly ruined by his Ma sending him to Boots to pick up one their home abortion kits.

Why don't you tell yer ma that she's in her 135th trimester with you so it's probably too late?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Boots

Jinky said:
Aw poor Guinness' holidays constantly ruined by his Ma sending him to Boots to pick up one their home abortion kits.

Why don't you tell yer ma that she's in her 135th trimester with you so it's probably too late?

That is good. I'm gonna remember that one. :D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Morientes to sign for Da Pool in mere moments. And to Face Le Scum on the weekend. Boo-ya!

Walks, I know you're probably scared and all but how would you like to bet a few tokens, say, 4000 of 'em? Side bet is 800 tokens that Sid will wank off on here about Keano at least once before the game.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Walks:
How was your weekend?

Bloody fantastic mate ....... not having to put up with the incessant whinging and moaning whilst watching 3/4 of the VMSL punt the ball into the parking lot was a nice change. I love snow.

sensei_hanson said:
...... it's a goddamn piss-take when 67,000 people know a goal is scored, but is goes for naught the two match officials are simply out of position (yeah, I know, Lewis was with the last defender, as he should be). I don't know why anybody would encourage hanging referees and linesmen out to dry, when a few minor shifts could easily help their cause.

Spot on Sensei ....... Above all as an official, you always want to get the call right. If technology is the answer to that, I'm all for it. What everyone has to realize that if instant replay or whatever you want to call it is introduced, it would only be for things like goals or maybe offside decisions. The 'human element' if you will, will always be there though - ie. judging things like tackles, handball and cautions & dismissals.

Dap said:
Walks, I know you're probably scared and all but how would you like to bet a few tokens, say, 4000 of 'em? Side bet is 800 tokens that Sid will wank off on here about Keano at least once before the game.

4000 tokens it is Dap ....... I fancy a 0-0 draw with us having no possible chance of scoring but I'll take you up on it regardless.

800 tokens with Sid wanking off about Keano plus a minimum 3 x :wa: , 8 x :eek: plus a couple of :confused:

~Pierluigi Collina

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Soccerstreams has it if you have winamp.

That is great stuff Steve ...... just watching the live streaming Sky feed right now. 0-0 in the 30th minute ..........

Chelsea the better team at the moment ..... someone should fill Gudjohnsen (sp ?) in on what offside is :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Morientes to sign for Da Pool in mere moments. And to Face Le Scum on the weekend. Boo-ya!

Why wank to keano when there is your mothers XXX website :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wank that potatomash

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ended up watching the game at Sailor Hagars in NV($10). They are showing th e 2nd led. About 40 people today, and that was un advertised, so there will probably be more for the 2nd leg. If anyone needs info as we get closer let me know. Smokin hot waitress in there today, which is unusual!

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, is it alright to post other streams. I bought a list off ebay that has a ton of sporting and other links. I could attach the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0