Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2004 -2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who needs Bazza when you've got Biscan, who I think hit the right colour maybe once in the game. The only savior was Welsh who all day cleaned up for Hyppia. Your best bet is to put this one behind you, it was a shocker!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
Your best bet is to put this one behind you, it was a shocker!

Or, if you're a United supporter ....... sit back and laugh your fcuking arse off :wa:

Guinness said:
Deepest Condolences to Liverpool and its supporters around the globe... My heart goes out to each and every one of you...

You're a kind hearted soul Guinny :rolleyes: :D , I myself are truly gutted for the lot of 'em :rolleyes:

~OntoBoro

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Or, if you're a United supporter ....... sit back and laugh your fcuking arse off :wa:

~OntoBoro

Apparently you havent watched the Exeter game yet. 2-0 against a bunch of partimers who threatened numerous times, and had a goal dissallowed. Still your through which is all that matters.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
steve1234 said:
2-0 against a bunch of partimers who threatened numerous times, and had a goal dissallowed.

Good for them ......

steve1234 said:
Still your through which is all that matters.

Yes we are ........ home to Terry's squad January 29th :D

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how I knew Walks would spout off after United overcame that powerhouse Exeter.

You were awfully quite over the weekend :confused:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Forever said:
Funny how I knew Walks would spout off after United overcame that powerhouse Exeter.

Typing 'Good for them' is spouting off ?? Maybe you and Gerrard should get together and see someone about those visions that happen in your head ........

Red Forever said:
You were awfully quite over the weekend

I was awfully quite ?? Quite what ?? Drunk ??

If you mean quiet, then maybe you should apologize to Animal's neighbours for us for waking them up at approximately 5:01 am.

If you want me to go on about how Liverpool are shite, Gerrard's completely overrated (Sandman said it best in his post), Dudek should be playing for Wickham's CAT team, Traore is a consumate finisher or how Scousers are all a bunch of thieving bastards, I could do that but I think your well thought out analysis and opinion says it all.

~3inarowatAnfield

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Way to be original with the "theiving scousers" comment......have'nt heard that one before :eek:

Hey I never denied we had some terrible players on the pitch last night, all I'm saying is funny how you did'nt rip us till you lot negotiated Exeter.

Gerrard overrated......oh yeah totally agree. Thats another original!

Lets just see how it all shapes up at the end of the year

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
King of Originality,

If you look back through Premiership pages of this year, last year, the year before that, etc. ..... you'll find I'm Liverpool's biggest devotee :rolleyes:

I honestly have no need to 'rip you' because it seems to be a forgone conclusion these days at Anfield. Half your players look like they've been hired to wash the bloody dishes in the cafeteria (Is that original enough for you ? :rolleyes: )

Gerrard ...... Last year, I must admit I finally started to like his play / ability but as said on here a thousand times, I don't think he shows up for the big games and is continuously overshadowed by players of his 'stature'. ie. Keane, Lampard, Vieira, Alex Rae - no wait, he's at Rangers now ain't he ??

Benitez ..... think he was the best thing Liverpool have done in a long, long time ...... took waaay too long to get rid of Houllier but I believe the board have done well in getting Rafa in. I think Liverpool will greatly improve, probably after Easter but they will be in the hunt next year.

Mind you, you've been saying that for year's now haven't you ??

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I appriciate the originality this time :rolleyes:

We still do have deadwood to remove and hopefully Rafa can get in on track. I wont say "next year" but if Rafa gets the cash and the luck with injuries who knows. Also maybe a 35 million injection from a certain player joining Chelski :(

As for Gerrard bieng dominated by his "peers"......I think the only one who did that was Keane. I could'nt tell Lampard was on the pitch apart from his dirty tackle on Alonso and Viera was chasing shadows as well.

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure Rafa underestimated Burnley, there is no doubt. Liverpool are still two, maybe three key players away from competing with Arsenal, Chelsea and United. They are not scoring enough goals and are conceeding far too many to be a threat. When you have lost as many games as say Newcastle and Blackburn, you know that things need to improve. I think the change in management was a like a breath of fresh air for the club and I see them challenging all the way for a European spot next season. As far as the future ?, it will all depend on who they bring in and how much they have to spend.

Cheers

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the fcuk does Barry Ferguson come into the conversation?

Ahhh Reddy.
Reminds of a good old wind up of you in the Ranger/Storm rivalry. :D

All I said is there is no Catch 22 on the resting of players.
Did the 'Pool rest their players the year they won the Treble?
Not fcuking likely.
And, the bottom line is a club like Liverpool's supporters deserve better than that.
I never once attacked you, your shite manager or your shite club. ;)

Then, you fcuking go on about Baz Ferguson for fcuk's sakes.
And, the second rate SPL.
Huh?
What the fcuk does that have to do with it?
Fcuking weak mate and you know it. :D
If all else fails blame Barry Ferguson....
Why wouldn't Rangers be interested in a deal to get an ex-Captain back at a discount price?
Mark Hughes and Blackburn obviously still rate him no?
Who gives a fcuk if you don't? :p
Or do you have a hard on for Blackburn too?
I do like the looks of him and Alex Rae in the midfield mind you.
Thank you Walks BTW. :)

Question:
When Liverpool played a Scottish team last in a major competition, what was the result against that second rate side anyway?

Cheerio,

RF

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RangerForever, I believe the "other" RF (the thieving one) brought Baz into the equasion and called the SPL second rate because my hugs and kisses got his knickers in a knot... :rolleyes:

Nice attempt at a piss take... Maybe Liverpool should look into knicking some points in the big games rather than a dine and dash from the local chippy!!!

BTW, Gerrard is a cracker, too bad he made the decision to stay at Anfield (with a bunch of muckers) with his heart and not his head... ;)

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah the memories are flooding back...thanks RF!

Guinness is correct it was more a shot at him but when in doubt just knock the SPL as a whole :)
Liverpool fans do deserve better, and of course I wish we were still in the cup but what can ya do?

Yeah Guinness that bstard Gerrard.....thinking with his heart not his head. I cant believe the loyalty :rolleyes: I mean who'd wanna captain your hometown team and pick up 60,000 quid a week!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, what a debacle. First Sid doesn´t post about Keano then facking Burnley double whammies the Pool.

I donated your 4800 tokens, Walks you cccccccccnnnnnnuuuuuuttttttt. That´s a term of affection. No, really.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Ah, what a debacle. First Sid doesn´t post about Keano then facking Burnley double whammies the Pool.

I donated your 4800 tokens, Walks you cccccccccnnnnnnuuuuuuttttttt. That´s a term of affection. No, really.

Dap, you're a gentlemen and a scholar. It's always a pleasure taking your tokens :D

Cheers ....... :wa:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Forever said:
Ah the memories are flooding back...

but when in doubt just knock the SPL as a whole :)

When next your mocking the SPL, why not let the memories of Celtics Uefa run flood back. maybe stick to mocking the Championship, oh wait you cannae do that either.

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well all I can do is hope that Liverpool squeeze by Leverkusen in the Champions League and meet a Scottish team in the quarters........oh hang on a second....

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness and Red Forever are brothers aren't they?

A very good example of a case where the piss taking gene skipped a generation.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks said:
Yes we are ........ home to Terry's squad January 29th :D

Eh? I'm a Highbury season ticket holder. You sure you lot in Canadia aren't watching last seasons pictures still? On the Conundrum's morse code machine? :)

Arsene Wenger's magic
He wears a magic hat
And when he saw the double
He said I'm having that
Ooooooo

:)

We'll be running round Wembley with our willies hanging out
We'll be running round Wembley with our willies hanging out
We'll be running round Wembley
Running round Wembley
Running round Wembley with our willies hanging out

Singing we've got a foreskin more than you
We've got a foreskin more than you
We've got a foreskin
We've got a foreskin
We've got a foreskin more than you
:)
santini whoooo
santini whoooo
he bought a load of shite
thats why he fu cking quit :)

Have u ever seen Tottenham win the league?
Have u ever seen Tottenham win the league?
Have u ever seen Tottenham?
Ever seen Tottenham?
Ever seen Tottenham win the league?

Crafty Côckney said:
As far as the future ?, it will all depend on who they bring in and how much they have to spend.

That's good that is. Insightful too. Take you long to sort that one did it? Crafty by name crafty by nature!!

:) I'll sing a song for you!

Your mother is your brother, your sister is your father, you all fu ck each other, the West Ham family. :)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
terry said:
Eh? I'm a Highbury season ticket holder. You sure you lot in Canadia aren't watching last seasons pictures still? On the Conundrum's morse code machine? :) :)

So, it could be said that, Terry loves the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0