Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Premier pre-game banter.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk this keeping quite before a game stuff. I'm tired of just reading predictions and fence sitting cnuts pat each other on the back after a game. I'm also sick of the Sporting cnuts for stroking each other off week after week. "Oh... Carlos you are so great... that was the neatest game to play in." Piss off.

On that note... I say Surrey is going to smack the Trollops this weekend. I know they are pissed from our fist meeting and their two neanderthal backs will be playing this time around. There will be a few tasty challenges for sure. Surrey 3 Trollops 0.

Other notables.... Look for Inter will have same problem with Sportstown as we did. The Pink bastards go at 110 miles/per hour and do nothing in the way of playing the ball in the back or the midfield. All they can manage is to thump the ball up the park. Frustrating as all hell to play against and hard to get into any offensive rhythm(sp). Inter should pull a result though. I think Croatia will get a result from Khalsa at the very least a draw.

HOS is crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0