Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Predictions for Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
now that's better...

...thank you.

and you are probably the worst keeper i have ever seen. i can't believe westside can't find anything better in its system than your shocking, gaping 5-hole to slot in for the injured regular.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D :D :D :D :D :D

G

Goodtimes

Keeper........

You're a fcuking idiot and your team sucks

Good comeback you wanker....its like me saying.... my momma could beat up your momma.....! If we wanted a "come back", we would have scraped out the top of your mouth!

Bandcamp is right.......your gaping 5 hole resembles a twat!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 CAT

As for predictions:

If the Rangers (Westside, that is) are going to drop any, it'll be this weekend. One injured sub and a backup keeper to the backup keeper to the backup keeper to the starting keeper will make for some interesting events in the our own third. On top of that I believe the game's at the x-country track otherwise known as Moberly. :rolleyes:

I shudder to think that the opposition may have a chance. :eek:

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
"GoofTimes"

This may be the late night beers awakening ... but methinks that 'Gooftimes' sound like our old buddy 'Godlike'?

Are you out trying to score some late night 'kitty' or 'tweak' at the latest PG haunt (I believe I spelt that right .. you fcuking wanker)?

Unlucky that you aren't in the same league as the JBs cause we'd (I'd) 'definitely' cause you some harm. I'd love to meet you in person and put my left boot up your arse. I could 'definitely' punt you over the bar .... mindless PG fcuk.

Sorry I couldn't be as eloquent as some others (eg: Bonefish and dapotayto) but I guess my Scottish blood is to pure. I must have a bit of the 'beserker' left in me ... either that or Aberdeen has sucked for the last ten years and my pent-up frustration is getting the better of me!

Where the fcuk is Creedence, Legroom. and Senior this year? Too much hooch goin' on in the NS?

Cliffhanger

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder what changes were made at the Cliff Ave organization to produce such dramatic improvement. Only two years ago, I remember playing against a Cliff Ave team that couldn't even field a full team or show up on time.

Keeper,
That was a totally different team although we have their name now. We were the Pegasus CA Spurs for a few years and we have no affiliation whatsoever with those knuckle draggers. We have added 4 new ( if you call 34 yrs old new) players this year and we are basically the same team as in the North Shore summer league that goes by the name Burnaby Knights.

Maradonna

Sep 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reply to therapist & One Run Re: Cliff Ave vs. primo's

Hello "One Run" & "Therapist"

Nice to see some Canadian Flags. At least the Canadian women can play the game at a high level...

Re: Cliff Ave vs. primos
I've now watched both clubs and I disagree with you both.
I suppose time will tell when the two clubs meet each other, but I think primos have a stronger team. Definately more well rounded.

Cliff Ave may have added 3 or 4 Premiere players ( if this rumor is true) but I believe that primos have 2 or 3 former Premiere players also.

I would like to see City FC vs. either club as I think this is the club that will end up taking home the promotion spot, but like I say - time will tell.

I have also seen JB's & west Van to date and think both teams have potential, but have a lot of work to do to stay out of the basement this season.

Marradonna
;)

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Maradonna, but I have to disagree about the Primos. I have played them many times in the past few years, and yes they have gotten better but they still have a bunch of crying wankers playing for them. Especially one biatch who just so happens to like throwing cheap elbows at opposing players heads behind the play. He got what he deserved when he met up with Dapotayto last week. Hope he's still limping. As far as Cliff Ave goes I was only basing my opinion on the one game we had vs them this season. Maybe they played above themselves? I don't know. Anyways, welcome to the thread.

BTW,
I don't think one can count Enzo as a former Premier player. I think he was the water boy or something like that.

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just thought i'd go on record and say that cliff ave is far and away the team to beat in all of div 2 and don't expect them to lose this season....as for the "older" additions....still very capable of runnin circles around anyone in this shite division!!

Maradonna

Sep 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reply to: Rikashay & Therapist

Good Evening Boys,

Looks like I've touched a nerve Therapist with regard to the primo's... didn't see your match vs. them, but sounds like there's some bad blood? Good thing you're a Therapist...

Rikashay - thanks for your feedback regarding C.Ave as the team to beat this season. Like I said before, time will tell.

Good luck to you both - looking forward to seeing this weekend's results.

Maradonna
;)

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maradonna,

There is a little bit of bad blood. But there are a bunch of good guys on that team. Just a few that are the bad seeds.

Maradonna

Sep 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reply to Therapist

Hello Therapist.

A few bad apples...
Isn't that always the way? In life as well as in Soccer.

A little competative "driver" is healthy in anything as long as everyone understands that it's only a game.

I noticed in your last thread that you targeted that enzo guy when it came to former Premiership glory. He's only one of 12/13 primo guys? I take it he's one of the bad apples.

I've also played against him in the past - I know that he's pretty full of himself, but aside from that, I thought he was an OK guy & a good player. I don't remember him to be the type of guy to throw a dirty elbow. That's VERY poor. Whata jerk.

What goes around comes around...

Peace,
Maradonna
;)

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maradonna,

He wasn't the one who threw an elbow. He's not a dirty player. You said it best, he's full of himself.

:wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0