Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Predictions for Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR

PGR, what games have you watched from 2"C"? Last year everyone said that 2"B" was the weakest yet they had 5 of the last 8 teams in the cup final and 3 of the last 4...

Does anyone know anything about Blaze or is it going to be a "fly by the seat of the pants" for EW this week???

G

Goodtimes

Thanks for the stats update Teelay! I must admit that I wasnt aware of that common knowledge that you just shared with us! Your TTP name has just been officially changed to USELESSSTATSMAN

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR

Gaytimes,

Are you part of that loser team who got spanked by the Burnaby Fury :)o) on the weekend? Thanks for the laugh but I prefer to discuss soccer rather than exchange wanker comments... :rolleyes:

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR's PissTake on the JB Squad

From your Div 1 Thread posts last year, I know you like to stir the pot with your plentiful, antagonistic comments but your wanker attitude definitely gets no play with me nor any of my team. Yes we are facing some adversity but we are only 3 games into the season. If I remember correctly you faced some challenges just last year. Most often, you tried to slag other teams as a means to lift yourself out of the relegation pool but ultimately....your back in in Div 2. Having "GoodTimes" PGR?

If I have this straight, the Lomas did not "implode" but managed to stay in Div1. Your team on the other hand did not make the cut...so much for your clairvoyance....

Go Lomas?........the only place the Lomas are going is down to Div. 2. Lets be realistic, they cant even keep their emails/pep talks from getting out, so how are they going to come together as a team to stay in Div. 1? It is apparent that the Lomas are self destructing, and it wont be long until they implode. I wish them all the best, including their fearless leader Dazza, who apparently doesnt even have the respect and support from his own team.

Dazza = the captain of a sinking ship

Goodtimes

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...the point i was making......interpret the logic......the match when your getting ......personally I have never been on .....I have been on the giving end before and the feeling from the other side was (I don't think we want to know what the feeling on the other side was) .....we didn't touch the ball once (??).......now if you’re the type of individual who enjoys.....have you on my side!.....on the head...now .....up his ass!
I just . . . wish . . . that idiot, PGR "Goodtimes" . . . could write in . . . complete . . . sentences . . . All those . . . pauses . . . make him sound . . . like . . . a moron.

G

Goodtimes

I ...just wish that........meathead........keeper could........read, then he......would understand.......that

quote:
...the point i was making......interpret the logic......the match when your getting ......personally I have never been on .....I have been on the giving end before and the feeling from the other side was (I don't think we want to know what the feeling on the other side was) .....we didn't touch the ball once (??).......now if you’re the type of individual who enjoys.....have you on my side!.....on the head...now .....up his ass!

was merely.......paraphrasing an........ earlier post by "Notty"....but due to his lack of......literacy, I will cut......keeper some slack......and will send.....him pictures......next time so ....he can understand.....MORON!

As for Boneheadfish.......nice try.....no point in slagging a team who played in a division that you wish you were good enough to play in. Being relegated was a setback, but we will be back up there. The BJ's on the other hand, are just lucky that Div 2&3 have merged.......and thus wont be in a relegation fight! Settling for mediocre is fine, and thats what you are, but until you get to the next level, I dont think you have anything important to say!

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about time this thread got interesting

It's good to see we final got a bonehead on this thread, the kindness was killing me.

PGR,

I have not seen you guys play but the standings indicate that all the PG teams are on the bottom half of their respective groups.
Yes, the season is young but you have yet to impress me with your scorelines. If you guys are that good, then you should smoking teams. Talking about smoking, what have you been smoking.

Well I must say that after watching a few games from each of the divisions, Div 2c is definitely the weakest!

Before the season started, it looked like Div 2C ws the strongest but now I'd say that div 2b and div 2c are par and div 2a is the weakest.

As for the TTP on knotty, I've seen the guy play and he's twice the player you'll ever be.

So, Kid DY-NO-MITE!! (aka PGR "Goodtimes") has, in one fatal swoop, pissed off an entire thread. Good on ya..... wanker

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR...

What can I say PGR. Your wit and literary abilities make you a master of whittling down the opposition...Stop, I can't take your monolithic diatribes any more. Please!!!

You very well should make it back to Div1 but thanks for setting yourself up for the big pancake. I doubt that NSU will be on the bottom of table but with some things you never know...

See you in Cup Play windbag....

-NoBonesAboutItPGRWillLoseToNSUShouldTheyMeetInCupPlay-

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh PGR Goodtimes I think we all owe you an apology. How dare anyone presume to think any team in Div. 2 could compare with yours. For you have played in a division we can but only dream of one day playing in. Your one year of playing in and getting relegated from division one was naught but genius and magic. Obviously you are a wonderful team playing beautiful and fantastic football and thus you are an expert in all matters pertaining to soccer in the VMSL. No one of such lengthy and awe-inspiring experience playing football at such a high level should ever be questioned. You are, simply put, a level above. I mean, no one in Div. 2 besides yourself has ever played in Div. 1 or Premier. Thank the gods we have you to inform and enlighten us on what it's like. You're so great. You're my idol.

OneRun

Aug 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PotatoHead

I was wondering when that wicked PotatoHead humour would show up .... took you long enough

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the pot

believe goodtimes is only trying to bring some life to this thread, and has succeeded, considering he doesn't even play for the team his name implies he supports.

was pretty tired of hearing the 2c'ers post: "does anybody know anything about ______ team? what are their strengths/weaknesses? etc, etc" BORING! why do you need a scouting report? you really think it will help?

either way, as someone who does play for pg rangers, we are clearly not going to run away with the division as there's no difference between the top of div 2 and the bottom of div 1. we already lost to a very average burnaby fury team and it's losses like that that come back to haunt you at the end of the season.

just looking for someone to piss take with (and maybe the odd long walk on the beach?) from our division. goodtimes has done a goodjob on the entertainment front even getting notty to grace our lowly thread :D

keep up the good work.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indeed, Bandcamp, indeed. The world needs people like PGR Goodtimes and myself. People who snap at the drop off a hat. I mean, without us there would be no use for words like cnut, prick, asshole and goof. Words like dolphins, rainbows and unicorns would be overworked and mutual respect would be the order of the day. I say fcuk it. I have to be on the edge just to know I'm alive. So as soon as I get back from my three game suspension I'm gonna kick ass. :rolleyes:

P.s. OneRun, watch what you wish for:D

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...a pot unstirred....

Speaking of stirring the pot...so far this year, there is not good representation from other teams...NKH is very quiet; There is no more Godlike; Capt Shamrock has moved on...Let us give thanks for the saviour PGR(What team/div/league are you in anyway).

-BonefishContemplatingBermudaFishingGetwayAsAirCanadaSeatSaleIsOn-

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotato,

I thought you have moved onto the first div.
Don't you play for PGU?
Correct me if I'm wrong

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bermuda is overrated

Bandcamp,

True enough - I don't mind a bit of a "sh!t-stir" every once in a while ... keeps the fingers tapping. The reason I ask about the Blaze this weekend is because they've scored 19 goals already this season and I'm a bit worried :(

Who does PGR-GT play for anyways, and for his sake, I hope it's not PG "B"?? :p

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bermuda Rocks

Casting flies to 10lb Bonefish while wading white sand beaches in 75degree water is not overrated. The bonus is that I get free accomodation...What better way to forget the invisible hands and legs incident during last weeks match...

-BonefishontheBrain-

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Biteme, I did indeed play for PGU last season but this year I was transferred from Point Grey to the JB's along the Daisy the cow in exchange for three magic beans. Pfffhhhh. Magic beans. Whoever heard of such a thing!

Predictions for this week: I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Legroom scores a couple against the Strikers:rolleyes:

-Dapotaytoisbackontopicunliketherestofyoubiatches-

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 gamer

Dapotayto,
3 games hurts, but just stick by the cooler and slowly the pain will go away.
My guess is Legroom hits the back of the net 3 times. As for myself, I may make it past centre once. That is of course if I don't get pulled off after 20 minutes for no apparent reason.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
was pretty tired of hearing the 2c'ers post: "does anybody know anything about ______ team? what are their strengths/weaknesses? etc, etc" BORING!
just looking for someone to piss take with (and maybe the odd long walk on the beach?) from our division. goodtimes has done a goodjob on the entertainment front even getting notty to grace our lowly thread

keep up the good work.
Bandcamp, I agree.

You're a fcuking idiot and your team sucks. :D

Always stirring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0