Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pre-season games

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geu premier is throwing all its newly aquired youth, speed , and power at the revamped geu div 1 Black Knights tonight, 7pm Merkley.

Prediction: losing team will immediatly announce the number of starting players that were missing.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The GEU Premier and Cat teams have been training now for eight weeks so look for them to be extremely fit and fast. However, I doubt any of the Premier guys will show up seeing as how 7 or 8 of them still haven't recieved a call to let them know they actually made the team. Or they have and JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT WINTER SOCCER IN THE MIDDLE OF JULY.

I predict the middle aged Knights will win this one. Some ex-premier guys with points to prove and a Premier/Cat team that has a coach that doesn't know what the fcuk is going on.

Prediction: Knights 4 - 1 Premier/Cat

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
The GEU Premier and Cat teams have been training now for eight weeks so look for them to be extremely fit and fast.

Also look for them to burn out by the end of September or early October.

I guess when you play in the elite FVSL there is no beggining or end of the season, you just train all year long so you can dominate everyone you come up against.

God, I start to burn out and need a brake at X-mas every year, and I don't start training until mid-August. But I guess because the winters are so bad in the valley and the league has to stop for 3 months, then you have to train all summer.

HOS

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction

I predict the Div 1 had all 26 players there from there team and the Premier/cat had 7 total.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob and Girth,

Both with perfect predictions.

It would have been closer but we were missing numerous starting players.

:D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing that has and will always mean something in sports is the final score;
BLACK KNIGHTS - 6..............Cat/Prem- 0

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But

Don't forget Luc that half of our team was made up of your team.

So I guess you only beat yourselves.

H-Dog

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blacknights vs ?

Boy it must be a real confidence booster for our Div. 1 team to have July bragging rights, especially against 7 guys. Yoda sorry I wasn't there to support you in this emotional defeat, the guys must have been crushed. Yoda, I have a shoulder for you buddy.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really

I think the coaches were more crushed than the players.

More playing time for me that's all.

Still hope there's more guys out to the next one.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Exhibition Game !

Heard at practice last night that the D.F.C. Razorbacks- Div1 is playing GEU Premier on Sun Aug 17/03 at Pitt Secondary School Don't know the time yet.
But should be a good pre-season match !

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pre game setup

Somebody might want to stop by and cut the grass and line the field. Don't think it's been done for a few years.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
game

Thursday august 7th,7pm Merkley,GEU premier/Cat vs GEU Div 4 should be a nail biter. Problem is once again we will probably only get about 6 players out from the two teams. And oh ya make sure spectators get there early this one sure be a full house.:rolleyes:

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth ol buddy ol pal,
i just got a call from pavel and he's telling me that the prem /cat is gonna give the black knights another shot on friday.....not that i will be playing( the water under bromley rock is a lilttle bit too shallow these days; how are u doing tailbone?) does alan have a full squad yet? i hear he is still short players; and may be forced to utilize the cat system this year. this year are u a coach, goalie, striker, sideline suds guzzler, or the teams groin massuse? multiman

S

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
this year are u a coach, goalie, striker, sideline suds guzzler, or the teams groin massuse? multiman

S
Gonna be doin mostly everything again this year except the coaching part,I'll leave that to the new hired hand.Yup you're right it looks like GEU will be alot younger this year and will finally use the Cat system properly.Like Bertrum I seem to get hurt just putting on pants these days so I'm eyeing up the later options you gave me.Do you think the Black Gnights will stay together now that you're in div 2?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
black knights - 3 prem(7 starters)/cat - 2

al solk looks extremely nervous about the season ahead of him.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another loss

Ouch, only 7 guys?
I wasn't there so they were already undermanned a great deal.

Who was there?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0