Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Poco City Premier players jumping ship!!!!!!

Basher Barnes

Dec 25, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heard a rumour that some players are
leaving cos of poor coaching etc (well thats their excuse) on the premier side. rumour has it that they will play in the ridge next season or possibly new year. Can anybody confirm this rumour or does osama even know who these guys are, who are going behind his back. no balls at all to confront their coach. typical poco
city shite lol.

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Basher Barnes

That's funny you said that! I heard the same comment not to long ago also.

Cheers
Rex

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Basher Barnes said:
Heard a rumour that some players are
leaving cos of poor coaching etc (well thats their excuse) on the premier side. rumour has it that they will play in the ridge next season or possibly new year. Can anybody confirm this rumour or does osama even know who these guys are, who are going behind his back. no balls at all to confront their coach. typical poco
city shite lol.

Man, so this is what I,ve been missing.It sounds like typical ttp , no balls to reveal their source so we can confront him/her.Just shite lol... :eek:
Well I would be shocked if anyone left the premier squad but I am not shocked that Squire Barnes is ice fishing.If you wanted better coaching I wouldn't be going to the "ridge", I would probably go to umm hmm well Im not sure ... :wa: :wa: :wa: triple weekend action

Why did the condom fly across the room? It was pissed off.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
Man, so this is what I,ve been missing.It sounds like typical ttp , no balls to reveal their source so we can confront him/her.Just shite lol... :eek:
Well I would be shocked if anyone left the premier squad but I am not shocked that Squire Barnes is ice fishing.If you wanted better coaching I wouldn't be going to the "ridge", I would probably go to umm hmm well Im not sure ... :wa: :wa: :wa: triple weekend action

Why did the condom fly across the room? It was pissed off.

Shocking as it is some players have already mentioned they will moving on to greener pastures, if you know what i mean.
Of course i have also heard that some players may make the move over the bridge too.
:eek:

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this talk of people jumping ship, heading to the "Ridge" or across the bridge is priceless.
Yea, Ridge is the homeland of quality soccer and rednecks! Go across the bridge and play for Surrey...I hear they are on the verge of a professional league over there.
When people get paid to play as opposed to paying for their jerseys and fields maybe this will mean something...until then take your fish heads out of your fish asses and play soccer.

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Shocking as it is some players have already mentioned they will moving on to greener pastures, if you know what i mean.
Of course i have also heard that some players may make the move over the bridge too.
:eek:

Players that I would actually care too loose?? Besides I might make the jump myself. Yoda you could start a all-star team with the players that we have lost over the last 2 years.Yet I believe we are still 2nd. I don't expect anyone, specially of quality to leave are squad. Specially for so called "greener pastures" no. Would I care no. If goood futbol and team
structure is what your looking for, then you will stick around....

Ps: This rant does not count as a hook and catch. Just a steal of the bait. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0