Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Phoenix Coyotes and Jim Balsillie fiasco

***LFC***

May 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who cares what happens to the Coyotes. Theres so much other sh*t happening around the sporting world that should have the headlines ( Soccer Transfer News, NBA Finals, U21 Tourney, NFL) but for some reason all we hear about here in Canada is this story (Especially on TSN). Nobody in Phoenix cares if they leave or not, why the hell are we so interested, big deal , a franchise might move.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of us Hockey Fans care about the Yotes future and what could potentially be the way the NHL looks...

Anyways: The Battle was lost, but apparently the war is not over. Not yet.
"At the end of the day, I do not see this ruling as foreclosing any future challenges to the NHL's territorial restrictions," Edelman said. "In essence, even though the bankruptcy court did not rule in favour of Balsillie on antitrust grounds, it didn't seem like there was anything in the ruling that would preclude a plaintiff, in the future, from going to a district court and bringing a full challenge on the merits to the NHL teams' collective territorial restrictions."

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love the new NHL.:rolleyes: I'm Glad Garry Bettman fought so hard to keep the Nord's in Quebec' and the Jets in Winnipeg and even the Whalers in Hartford. Bettman is a joke.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0