Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup PAK CUP. round 3 predictions.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the Quarter Finals set for this weekend, lets get back to predictions lads...

ND Lions P vs Aldergrove P

Port Moody P vs Chilliwack Div 1

Langley P vs Chilliwack P

PAU P vs Langley Dynamo Div 1

Can you say home field advantage... With this FA Cup style draw anything can happen!!! ;)

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU P vs Langley Dynamo Div 1 - if PAU does not win by 4 or more they should be disappointed.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa said:
PAU P vs Langley Dynamo Div 1 - if PAU does not win by 4 or more they should be disappointed.

We will be selling squares at the game, if your lucky you might get 4-0, 5-1, 6-2, 7-3, 8-4, or the very probable 9-5.

If PAU wins by less than 4, we will be very happy. Perhaps a happy middle ground there somewhere. ;)

PAU vs. LUFC Dynamo D1 :wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suburbanator, your cat and mouse game is older than your keeper...
Shut the fcuk up and stop playing it safe!!! :cool:

This will be posted on PAU's changeroom door:

PAU vs. LUFC Dynamo D1 :wa:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
This will be posted on PAU's changeroom door:

Can we have some of your calendar's, autographed in honour of our defeat?

I'd be a real deadbeat to bet against myself.....

Off Topic but,
One thing that alarmed me was the fact that Round four is the following weekend! Sure makes cards and suspensions a problem for the next round. Are Birdi, Collins, Drayson, Holze, Lenzi still sitting with two? Wow...adds up...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 4 (Semi-Finals) is not for a few weeks - March 18th @ MAP.
Don't worry about how many cards we have, worry about keeping the ball out of your net!

BTW, League and Cup cards are separate. :rolleyes:

PAU 5 Langley Diehards 0 ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Off Topic but,
One thing that alarmed me was the fact that Round four is the following weekend! Sure makes cards and suspensions a problem for the next round. Are Birdi, Collins, Drayson, Holze, Lenzi still sitting with two? Wow...adds up...

:D

Round one of the mind games goes to Sub.

JC, what did you do, challenge a GN player to handbags at 5 paces?

Or, what Teddy did, yell in JB's face, "YOU ARE A DISGRACEFULL FCUKING IDIOT!".

"I'm going to have to caution you for that Ted."

"YOU THINK?":D

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Round 4 (Semi-Finals) is not for a few weeks - March 18th @ MAP.
Don't worry about how many cards we have, worry about keeping the ball out of your net!

BTW, League and Cup cards are separate. :rolleyes:

PAU 5 Langley Diehards 0 ;)

Fair enough, I cannot read schedules yet.

You should have any suspensions cleared up by then, so I guess Yellow cards are no use.

As far as keeping the ball our of our net, it is out of my hands.
That's between you and our new keeper. We were able to transfer a keeper from the Clones, our D2 affiliate since he had not played any cup games yet which really bailed us out of a jam.

On a serious note, what is going on for refreshments and food? You guys cooking? Concession open? Can we set up our bar in the changeroom or fieldside?

I was under the impression that cards were cumilative, EXCEPT for Provincials.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU PREMIER 4 - LUFC DYNAMO 2..

What you'd expect from a Div 1 vs. Premier side battle.

The weather was awefull (Snow and sleet) and was difficult on both sides. PAU Got the wind advantage in the 1st, and not that they needed the help, put us down 3-Nil. PAU controlled the ball well and attacked us from their backline. We fought back in the second to make it respectable and actually had the better of the scoring chances late in the game.

One difference in our teams however was PAU created their chances, and scored on a couple that were not clear cut scoring opportunities, while we relied on some turnovers and weather issues to get our chances....which we choked on a couple.

I actually expected PAU to hump us alot harder because we really did not play nearly as well as we could have, that said, they probably had trouble really getting motivated to play us and hence their lack of intesity on occasion.... (or was that the frikken sleet?).

Anyhow Good luck next round...

PS: Hope the concussed guy is ok.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Half Time Update; LUFC Premier vs. CHILLIWACK Premier

Chilliwack opened the scoring at about the 18 minute mark.
Langley was awarded a spot Shot and scored about 10 minutes later, I think the ref was surprised when he made the call and was informed that it was in the box.... just....

Langley scored again making it 2-1 about 12 minutes left in the half on a nice 35 yard shot from Lee.

2-1 LUFC at Half.

Good luck.

KDP

Oct 18, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove 4 North Delta 1

Aldergrove scored on a corner and North Delta answered with a similar taken corner. At half it was 1-1. Couple minutes in the second half Coris put away a break away. 10-15 minutes later another fast break lead to another goal for aldergrove. North Delta did bring some good pressure but could not capitalize on their chances. A late goal sealed the deal.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody over Chilliwack 2-1

We went up 1-0 early, then early in the second half they got a goal on a shot that deflected off one of our defenders, then we got a PK with 10 minutes left.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 4 Langley Dominos 2

Originally posted by: Suburbanator
What you'd expect from a Div 1 vs. Premier side battle.
I guess so, the premier team took the piss most of the match and managed to take every player off sitting on cards (BTW, thanks for the reminder) leaving us to finish with 10 men for the last 20 minutes. You are also welcome for your late 2nd goal which came courtesy of a nice gift from our 16 year old back up to the back up keeper. Poor kid was freezing when he went in. ;)

The semi-finals will be much different with every team capable of going through. Unfortunately Langley will be hosting them on turf with squeegies clearing off the pitch! :rolleyes:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: PAU 4 Langley Dominos 2

Guinness said:
The semi-finals will be much different with every team capable of going through. Unfortunately Langley will be hosting them on turf with squeegies clearing off the pitch! :rolleyes:

Yup....

Good job justifying your narrow 4-2 victory. ;)

Good Luck next round. Should be an excellent semi.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0