Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup PAK CUP. round 3 predictions.

coach

Active Member
Mar 3, 2002
1,641
9
Tokens
11
Dirty Money
100
Here we go round three!

The Quarter Finals are as follows.

Columbia Bearcats or Delta Lions P vs Aldergrove P

Port Moody P vs Chilliwack Div 1

Langley P vs Chilliwack P

Peace Arch P vs Langley Dynamo Div 1

The big game looks to be Langley P vs Chilliwack P.

Have at it boys!
 

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
16,735
4,590
Tokens
15,679
Dirty Money
1,957
Columbia Bearcats or Delta Lions P vs Aldergrove P
Port Moody P vs Chilliwack Div 1

Langley P vs Chilliwack P

Peace Arch P vs Langley Dynamo Div 1

Langley P vs. Chilli is tough to call, but I think Chilli will have the physical and emotional edge.

I see an Aldergrove / Chilli P final.
 

suburbanator

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2002
1,639
69
Tokens
88
Dirty Money
100
Dude said:
Langley P vs Chilliwack P

Peace Arch P vs Langley Dynamo Div 1
.


Dude, Don't feel badly about predicting losses for your fellow Langley teams. After I saved you from the Surrey Royal-Retards or whatever they were called a couple years back and welcoming you to the Langley "system" I wouldn't expect any loyalty... ;)

PS: I predict The Athletics will have a make-up game on Cup Weekend.

Columbia Bearcats or Delta Lions P vs Aldergrove P

Port Moody P vs Chilliwack Div 1

Langley P vs Chilliwack P

Peace Arch P vs Langley Dynamo Div 1 fuk I just cannot bet for OR against my side here... it would be illiegal....
 

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
16,735
4,590
Tokens
15,679
Dirty Money
1,957
Yeah, Surrey Peg were a bunch of retards.

Half those retards joined me in winning a Pak the next season.
 

suburbanator

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2002
1,639
69
Tokens
88
Dirty Money
100
Dude said:
Yeah, Surrey Peg were a bunch of retards.

Half those retards joined me in winning a Pak the next season.

No, was refering to the OTHER surrey team thought it was Royals.

Either Way you've been saved.
 

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
16,735
4,590
Tokens
15,679
Dirty Money
1,957
I transfered from Peg. You saved me? I guess that's what LFC2 thought too, when we were playing w/ one sub in the Pak that year.
 

suburbanator

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2002
1,639
69
Tokens
88
Dirty Money
100
Dude said:
I transfered from Peg. You saved me? I guess that's what LFC2 thought too, when we were playing w/ one sub in the Pak that year.


Fuk off Serious Sam..there was a little wink wink smiley beside my post.... If they had a Tongue in cheek one I would have used it... But if we are recalling facts and trying to stay spot on true rather than just TTP let me know and I will recount the entire account as it unfolded.


You have been Saved.
 

suburbanator

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2002
1,639
69
Tokens
88
Dirty Money
100
Dude said:
I transfered from Peg. You saved me? I guess that's what LFC2 thought too, when we were playing w/ one sub in the Pak that year.

Dude... Let me clear the air here for a sec...

I meant to be funny, making light of the fact that you didn't pick any Langley teams to win in the next round and that you now play in Langley. It was supposed to be kind of sarcastic because it is a no brainer to pick PAU over DYNAMO and your probably correct with your gut feeling on LUFC/CHILLI. By no means did I actually mean to indicate in any seriousness that we saved you... I will clear that up a little later.

My joking however was not all that fair to you for a couple of reasons. 1st not everyone knows the history behind you joining us etc and what I said was more of a joke between the two of us and should have been done via PM or other. 2nd The Pak cup comment was also a little offside, I should be supporting you guys or any Langley team I deal with and not rubbing it in your faces, especially since you guys more than us deserve to be moving on to the 3rd round.

I heard a team 1040 interview with a former pro QB the other day regarding the superbowl. When he went to the superbowl as a major underdog early in his career and was asked whether he'd be satisfied with their efforts if they didn't win after this amazing run and he said Sure, I am so proud of what we have done. A few years later, after WINNING a superbowl the same reporter asked him the same question and his answer was much different now that he knew what it was like to win it, he said he could not believe he thought he would have been happy never winning a Superbowl. My point being you've won some hardware so it means alot more to you to lose than it does me/us. I didn't mean to disrespect you, I had no way of understanding what it meant to you, but knowing your Character I should have known better.

As far as saving you... that was supposed to be funny..like "Saved" like born again Christian type comment. You and I BOTH know, and LFC should agree (But not in public) that you brought far more to our teams than we offered you and you and the Peg guys that moved over did save the Langley Premier team that we had at the time... You helped get them out of relegation and onto a cup win, leaving behind a good basis for what LFC has been putting together since.

Anyhow you may think this explaination and apology is more embarrassing than my initial comments but owe it to you at the least.
 

Knees United

Member
Aug 27, 2003
125
0
Tokens
3
Dirty Money
100
suburbanator said:
Dude... Let me clear the air here for a sec...

I meant to be funny, making light of the fact that you didn't pick any Langley teams to win in the next round and that you now play in Langley. It was supposed to be kind of sarcastic because it is a no brainer to pick PAU over DYNAMO and your probably correct with your gut feeling on LUFC/CHILLI. By no means did I actually mean to indicate in any seriousness that we saved you... I will clear that up a little later.

My joking however was not all that fair to you for a couple of reasons. 1st not everyone knows the history behind you joining us etc and what I said was more of a joke between the two of us and should have been done via PM or other. 2nd The Pak cup comment was also a little offside, I should be supporting you guys or any Langley team I deal with and not rubbing it in your faces, especially since you guys more than us deserve to be moving on to the 3rd round.

I heard a team 1040 interview with a former pro QB the other day regarding the superbowl. When he went to the superbowl as a major underdog early in his career and was asked whether he'd be satisfied with their efforts if they didn't win after this amazing run and he said Sure, I am so proud of what we have done. A few years later, after WINNING a superbowl the same reporter asked him the same question and his answer was much different now that he knew what it was like to win it, he said he could not believe he thought he would have been happy never winning a Superbowl. My point being you've won some hardware so it means alot more to you to lose than it does me/us. I didn't mean to disrespect you, I had no way of understanding what it meant to you, but knowing your Character I should have known better.

As far as saving you... that was supposed to be funny..like "Saved" like born again Christian type comment. You and I BOTH know, and LFC should agree (But not in public) that you brought far more to our teams than we offered you and you and the Peg guys that moved over did save the Langley Premier team that we had at the time... You helped get them out of relegation and onto a cup win, leaving behind a good basis for what LFC has been putting together since.

Anyhow you may think this explaination and apology is more embarrassing than my initial comments but owe it to you at the least.

Dear Abby,

I was reading this blah, blah, blah crap and then puked. Did Dude write it himself?

PM this crap next time, seriously.

Oh and by the way, Dude, I'm not sure if you heard but you are out of the Pak Cup. Actually, come to think of it, you were never really in it. Keep holding on to the glory days but keep them to yourself because we don't care.
 

STD

Well-Known Member
May 23, 2003
1,961
910
Tokens
1,755
Dirty Money
100
I think we have the makings of a movie here. We could have Hollywood Beckam play Dudes role. Do you think he would do a gay love scene with Subs charater?.
 

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
16,735
4,590
Tokens
15,679
Dirty Money
1,957
STD said:
I think we have the makings of a movie here. We could have Hollywood Beckam play Dudes role. Do you think he would do a gay love scene with Subs charater?.

If the money is there, I'll sign off on anything.

I had a bit of a go at Sub yesterday via PM...and wish he would have kept it there. Whatever.

Knees, just worry about getting the PAU Pride past the next round. You wouldn't want me to bring up Ostridge Day at CAP last year again, would you?
 

Guinness

Active Member
Sep 9, 2001
3,634
13
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
100
Re: tongue & cheek

posted by: Dud
I guess that's what LFC2 thought too, when we were playing w/ one sub in the Pak that year.
I wondered how you made the squad??? ;)
 

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
16,735
4,590
Tokens
15,679
Dirty Money
1,957
For old times, and Knees, sake:
 

Attachments

  • Championship caliber plumbing- shrunk.JPG
    Championship caliber plumbing- shrunk.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 563

suburbanator

Well-Known Member
Oct 14, 2002
1,639
69
Tokens
88
Dirty Money
100
nukes said:
Now that is one classsssy picture Dude, my regards to the photographer!


Are you posting from your Classroom?

Do you have a photo taken perhaps from a Higher vantage point? Say like 5' off the ground? I hear there are tripods that extend to like 5' now.
 

ArroyoBunk

New Member
Oct 11, 2003
263
0
Tokens
0
Dirty Money
5
why the change of venues of the columbia d1 vs nd p pak game?
this game was originally to be played in abby and now it's in delta.
 

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
0
Dirty Money
0
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts

Top