Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

On to the 2nd Round - 2006 World Cup[R]

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: On to the 2nd Round - 2006 World Cup

GERMANY

Looked strong and smooth offensively throughout the opening round, however clumsy and vulnerable at the back in their first match versus Costa Rica. They haven't really been tested since, but I thinked they may have tightened it up since then.

I think they'll do well in the next round regardless of whether it's against England, Sweden, or even Trinidad & Tobago (imagine that!).

ECUADOR

While they performed adequately against Poland and Costa Rica, today they looked extremely average. There was no penetration of the German box (blush), and many players were suffering from rubber legs as they were slipping and falling by themselves.

They'll be over their heads in round two.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd like to put them all in the first post, but i can't edit it.

So i continue this way then....

B1 - England
B2 - Sweden

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: On to the 2nd Round - 2006 World Cup

Keeper said:
GERMANY

Looked strong and smooth offensively throughout the opening round, however clumsy and vulnerable at the back in their first match versus Costa Rica. They haven't really been tested since, but I thinked they may have tightened it up since then.

I think they'll do well in the next round regardless of whether it's against England, Sweden, or even Trinidad & Tobago (imagine that!).

ECUADOR

While they performed adequately against Poland and Costa Rica, today they looked extremely average. There was no penetration of the German box (blush), and many players were suffering from rubber legs as they were slipping and falling by themselves.

They'll be over their heads in round two.

Ecuador rested 4 starters.........The 'mighty' English will have their hands full as will ze Germans with Sweden........

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Germany will really have their hands full with Sweden. Let's hope the Swedish meatballs can pull it out so we can continue to look at their birds during the World Cup.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i really can't see portugal dismantle the dutch as they at least to me played avarage soccer thus far

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
FCbytca said:
i really can't see portugal dismantle the dutch as they at least to me played avarage soccer thus far

Average soccer, they beat Mexico which was ranked 6 I beleive, they controlled every game, other then Mardona's overweight squad they had best controlled soccer in the cup so far.

Dutch are overrated.....look for the upset and the tears from KNVB!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Average soccer, they beat Mexico which was ranked 6 I beleive, they controlled every game, other then Mardona's overweight squad they had best controlled soccer in the cup so far.

Don't go based on rankings...I agree...USA were ranked 5th...where are they now? Maybe 5th row on the plane asking for double crown n' cokes...that's about it! Rankings...pfffffft :rolleyes:

GO GHANA!! ha ha ha...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
HA HA HA...I'll take that...I was waiting for someone to pick up on it...good on ya :p

striker14

You a least could of waited till Dude polished one off then changed it:p All he talks about on here is how dreamy Beckham is!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0