Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Olympic Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penalties

Well,

So far that is 8 straight powerplays for the US. Do the US girls really need that much help to beat the Canadian girls??

Oilers27

Feb 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Russia

WELL:
Russia threatens to pull out of Games Hahaha thats the funnest shite i have heard

They dont got the balls to do it and it makes no sense

the cross country skier faild the dopeing test so you lose hahah

oilers

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That puck must be awfully cold, it hasn't left the ice surface for almost two hours.

Big Mario (of the NHL not the VMSL) and wee Fleury are watching the game. If he watches much more of this I think Theo might not make it to his One year of sobreity.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada 3, USA 2: ALL GOLD BABY!!!

IF THAT DOESN'T GET THE BOYS FIRED UP, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL!!!

WAY TO GO LADIES!!! GO CANADA GO!!!

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harry Neale is pooh!

The Harry Neale way of thinking:

Canadian Olympic Team = Good Guys

Toronto Maple Leafs = Good Guys

Therefore:

Canadian Olympic Team = Toronto Maple Leafs

Once again, Harry Neale referred to the Canadian Team as the Leafs. This time, after Peca drew a penalty in the second period vs Belarus.

Way to go Harry.:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robert

Stop laughing at HOS!!!:rolleyes: Ya big administrating bully!!!:eek:

BTW, sorry about that Belawho's!!!:D Bring on the Yanks!!! (if they beat the Ruskies)!!!:cool:

GuinnessthinksSmilesisatwatforbeinginCalithisSaturday!!!:(

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy hangover

Just woke up. Blacked out somewhere around the second period of the US / Russia game. Thank God for Skytrain and the good citizens who help wake you up at the end of the line.:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
we regret to inform you ...

wow, this smirk was certainly rubbed off in a hurry:rolleyes:
Is anyone else still celebrating the fact that Bret made a choice, for reasons he is regretting right now?

+scisstilllovingthebig
Canadian win

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sweet

Nice job sc, you beat me to the punch... I just recieved that e-mail and was going to post it on here!!!;) How good did that Silver medal look around his neck!!!:p

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in...

New York, (USA Today).

Canada is still the greatest nation of hockey! Reports coming out of Praha, Czech Rep. that the developement of hockey skills in that country are superior to those in other countries (such as Canada) have proved to be false. When asked to comment on the breaking news coming out of the Eastern European Giant Mr. Gretzky replied; "Well last I checked, we are still the reigning Olympic Champions." Mr. Gretzky also went on to add; "We currently and always have had the most players in the NHL, last time I checked, it was the best League in the world."
As of late last night, there has been no response from President of the Czech Republic's Ice Hockey Federation, Mr. Hel Mutt. His secretary Mr. Koald Pheate would not speculate on what stance the President was taking to the reports out of New York.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0