Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nucks vs Sharks - 2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 3

Who will win the series?

• Nucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks in 4

• Sharks in 5

• Sharks in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

Stanchion - the upright at the end of the glass by the bench. Can't call it a post because then everybody will be looking at the net (unlike Niemi):D Usage: "Glen Healy has bounced his head off a few too many stanchions if he thinks that puck hit the net."

4834666.bin

I dunno, Regs - at least they weren't fat...
how exciting

Q> dude,cloughie & the watchman.................where did you 3 find your pink suits biatches ?did wab win the golf game * didnt have to wear one!;)

sid:eek:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It Sucks for our home games, especially if you have tickets, essentially you have to take a half day off work.

However that's better than having 3pm PT puck drops when they're out east, or Noon Games on Weekends...

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee... I'm really gonna feel bad for those poor people with tickets who have to take a half day off work to watch the Stanley Cup final at the rink... boo hooo. Of-course they are the same people who have the serious cash to drop to do that - really unlucky with that.

Anyways - I think the 8pm eastern time start for all seven games is a very good idea.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee... I'm really gonna feel bad for those poor people with tickets who have to take a half day off work to watch the Stanley Cup final at the rink... boo hooo.
These are also the same people who call in sick the next day with a terrible hangover.:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0