Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NSCL Masters 2010/2011 Results & Banter

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money in the bank:

Norvan, NAFC, and ROMA will be representing the NSCL in the BC's this YEAR! :wa:

Mr. Azzurri with your new role as Captain this year for ROMA, do you feel like your team has a chance in getting past the 1st round of the BC's?

Mr. Azzurri can you also confirm that the greek midfielder in the middle of the park might be taking his services somewhere else next year. I heard him and the coach are not seeing eye to eye?

Fantab,

Sorry I'm not the Captain or assistant Captain for that matter, The only role I have is the Captain of the bench and what I have been seeing from the bench is some great progress in Practices with some big victories ;) and it's boosting our confidence and conditioning for the guys so we can last more than 10 minutes per game.:knvb::bronco::wa:

Regarding the "Greek Midfielder" the only way to take his services elsewhere is to have a blockbuster trade over the summer including at least 2-3 players in the mix :p;):p . I don't know if there not seeing eye to eye because they were pretty close on the sidelines together on the weekend:knvb::wa::bronco:.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Money in the bank:

Norvan, NAFC, and ROMA will be representing the NSCL in the BC's this YEAR! :wa:

Mr. Azzurri with your new role as Captain this year for ROMA, do you feel like your team has a chance in getting past the 1st round of the BC's?

Fantab,

So far you are 2 /3 on your predictions for the BC berths for the NSCL, both Norvan and Roma have clinched but NAFC will have to beat LV in a one game playoff match. Roma clinched with a 3-0 victory versus Nordic on the weekend.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I pick Roma to get to at least the final four, especially if they continue training like they have.

Team Starter,

What's your prediction if the Mighty PCOV face the Romans?? Will you jump ship and join your roots or will you ride the befana wave?????

It's definetly the training in the recent months that have made us a better team.

Team Starter,

I predict PCOV in the final four as long as they don't have any porkchops as there strikers-lol

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0