Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 2012-13

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
An early start for NSCL winter posting.....but here goes. Big changes in the NSCL for winter 2012-13. League president Bernard and VP/Registrar Glenn turned in their resignations earlier this week, both parties no longer having the time or the drive to do what is needed to strengthen the NSCL. Congratulations to Trevor who takes over as league president and Mark who assumes the registrar duties to go along with his webmaster job. The league is in good hands, new blood with new ideas is always a good thing.

After gaining three new teams for the summer, WV Flying Horses, playing out of VMSL Masters Div 1, LEI, a long time Millars league team, and Thunder, a newly formed team that will stick with the NSCL for the winter, the NSCL will be losing Norvan FC to VMSL Div 3 Masters, club directors feeling that the interests of Norvan masters and the club as a whole would be better served in VMSL. Good luck to them, they leave a huge void that will not soon be replaced.

lupoman

martinitime...makemdoubles :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So who will be in the NCSL league this season Lupoman...Nordic, CV, Guardians, Seymour, Thunder, Howe Sound, who else?

Sir M

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lynn Valley and Vikings round out the field.....I believe the newly revamped executive will be kicking it into high gear in order to attract more players and teams. They have a big job ahead of them.

lupoman

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Lupoman...you and CS17 have done a fantastic job over the years. Hopefully this old league turns things around.

Sir M

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lynn Valley and Vikings round out the field.....I believe the newly revamped executive will be kicking it into high gear in order to attract more players and teams. They have a big job ahead of them.

lupoman

Lupoman,

What happened to Roma, I heard they were losing some players? Did they merge with PCOV and go to the VMSL MAsters?

Maybe Fantabulous or Conductor may have some news?????

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry...forgot about Roma.....but at last report they were ok for players...

lupoman

toomanymartinismethinks

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmmm.....really quiet on this thread, no predictions, rants or complaints? Boring.

lupoman

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week one: fields closed due to rainout.

Games will be on this week, as there is no rain in the forecast

Guardians vs LV Azteca I will take Guardians

Thunder vs Howe Sound Howe Sound in this one as they welcome the Thunder into the league with a big blow up score!! HS by 4 goals

Roma vs Nordic

CV United vs Seymour CV United takes this one easily!!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Azteca over Guardians 3 - 1
Thunder tie HS 2 - 2
Roma over Nordic 4 - 0
CV over Seymour 4 - 1

Good luck to all this year boys

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 for 4 last week

Nordic tie Seymour 2 - 2
HS over Azteca 5 - 2
CV tie Thunder 3 - 3
Roma over Guardians 6 - 0

Here are my picks

-Seymour vs Nordic should be a great game, both teams will be looking to get a result and put some points up in the standings. I'm going to go with Nordic in this one.
- CV vs Thunder, I feel sorry for the Thunder as they have been welcomed into the Coaches winter league with two of the hardest games they could have asked for from the scheduler. Not a bad result last week against HS, but unfortunately this week won't change as the Thunder will fall to 0-2 after CV welcomes them into the league.

Game of the week
-Howe Sound vs LV, a battle of two teams who are undefeated. I'm going to go with Howe Sound by a 3 goal margin, as HS will go to the top of the table early in the season!

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor has been spotted scouting at PCOV games, looks like a deal is in the works for one of PCOV's leading scorers "Ricky" and leaving Roma would be Siamo if he passes his physical. Any word on how many goals Siamo has this season?

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor has been spotted scouting at PCOV games, looks like a deal is in the works for one of PCOV's leading scorers "Ricky" and leaving Roma would be Siamo if he passes his physical. Any word on how many goals Siamo has this season?

Team Starter,

Come on I thought you would give Siamo more credit than that trade. So far 2 Goals and 15 assists. I think Conductor was scouting the games for one of your goalies that's leaving your squad soon.:wa:

;)

Conductor,

What kind of deals are you making???

Team Starter

Oct 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Starter,

Come on I thought you would give Siamo more credit than that trade. So far 2 Goals and 15 assists. I think Conductor was scouting the games for one of your goalies that's leaving your squad soon.:wa:

;)

Conductor,

What kind of deals are you making???

Siamo, since when are you a playmaker - once a goal scorer always a goal scorer (except on spotters)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0