Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL Mach 2.0

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conference A
Anaheim Ducks
Calgary Flames
Colorado Avalanche
Edmonton Oilers
Los Angeles Kings
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks
Vancouver Canucks
Conference B
Chicago Blackhawks
Columbus Blue Jackets
Dallas Stars
Detroit Red Wings
Minnesota Wild
Nashville Predators
St. Louis Blues
Winnipeg Jets
Conference C
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres
Florida Panthers
Montreal Canadiens
Ottawa Senators
Tampa Bay Lightning
Toronto Maple Leafs
Conference D
Carolina Hurricanes
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Pittsburgh Penguins
Washington Capitals
NHL approves realignment into 4 conferences

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shitty part is that the Canucks wont see the hawks division till round 3

also now two west or two east can meet in stanley cup final

There still needs some tweaking to be done cause playing the Wild 13 times a year (if playoffs series went 7) is a little much as this could happen year after year

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like they found a way to help Toronto get in the playoffs. Top four of a seven team division makes the playoffs. Any bets they still screw it up.

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smythe - Norris - what were those other divisions?

It used to be four divisions - not sure how this is much different other than that.

do the two Western "conferences" play each other in the Cup semi's or is there some other cross over possible... like the Canucks playing the Leafs in a Stanley Cup semi-final -- or likewise, play the Jets in a Stanley Cup final?

I've read a bunch but can't seem to find out that info.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like they found a way to help Toronto get in the playoffs. Top four of a seven team division makes the playoffs. Any bets they still screw it up.

Yeah I wonder if they will make it this year:rolleyes:

Optimus Reim is ready to go

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smythe - Norris - what were those other divisions?

It used to be four divisions - not sure how this is much different other than that.

do the two Western "conferences" play each other in the Cup semi's or is there some other cross over possible... like the Canucks playing the Leafs in a Stanley Cup semi-final -- or likewise, play the Jets in a Stanley Cup final?

I've read a bunch but can't seem to find out that info.

As said above two west can meet in stanley cup or two east...so yes to crossover....but I think they need to tweak the system. To many good teams can still miss the playoffs

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am loving the home and home with every team, much better for the fans, that's for sure. Playoffs need some tweaking, contraction would be nice to have 4 equal divisions of 7 teams but we all know that will never happen.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan Russell suggested names the divisions the Gretzky, Howe, Richard and Lemieux Divisions. Big departure from how it's been working. Have to say at least they try new things. Shootout, 4 on 4. Crease changes, Trapazoid. This game is always changing unlike the other pro leauges.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dan Russell suggested names the divisions the Gretzky, Howe, Richard and Lemieux Divisions. Big departure from how it's been working. Have to say at least they try new things. Shootout, 4 on 4. Crease changes, Trapazoid. This game is always changing unlike the other pro leauges.

Thats the problem

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rivalries change every few years. Right now it's Nucks/Blackhawks but that will change. Wasn't that long ago that the Hawks were one of the worst teams in the league. People get too hung up on losing rivalries that have only been rivalries for a few seasons recently. One day the Flames will be good again and they may be our 'rival' Big picture people!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed, I was thinking the same thing. How long have the Blackcocks been a rival? Three years going on four and that is because we have seen the the last three playoffs. That and they have an annoying team with an annoying song but I used to wonder if they were going to survive because they were so aweful and had no fans. Before them I hated the Flames and the oilers and now I just feel sorry for them and their fans. Rivalries change and we may see better ones because we will be seeing the same teams in the playoffs every year. I could get used to hating southern california and making trips down there to tell them how bad they are.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0