Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL- Eastern vs. Western- Which conference is better?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Part of the reason I don't watch hockey anymore is due to the fact that I'm absolutely sick of seeing the teams from the west. The East is where it's at with most of the flashy big names that I'd pay to see. never thought I'd say it but here it is...Canucks Suck!

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
Part of the reason I don't watch hockey anymore is due to the fact that I'm absolutely sick of seeing the teams from the west. The East is where it's at with most of the flashy big names that I'd pay to see. never thought I'd say it but here it is...Canucks Suck!

Looking at the standings right now and the points I would have to agree with you that the east side looks like a better game for your money, although I wouldn't go quite as far as to say the Canucks suck.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about we never ever get to see the East, so it's hard to judge. Does anyone have the East Vs. West records for this year. The East does have the flashier players (Ovechkin, Crosby) but except for Buffalo they don't have the best teams. Canucks are in a slump, all teams have them, please don't let it last all year.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
How about we never ever get to see the East, so it's hard to judge. Does anyone have the East Vs. West records for this year. The East does have the flashier players (Ovechkin, Crosby) but except for Buffalo they don't have the best teams. Canucks are in a slump, all teams have them, please don't let it last all year.

Ovechkin is the cheapest player around.....I can't wait for someone to knock him out, hopefully this happens before he ends someones career. I love how this guy waits till players backs are turned then he hits them into the boards!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone can have a different answer on this subject. I find the teams in East are pretty much equal for the most part, so entertainment wise I find the East stronger at the moment.

I finding the West has adapted what the East used to be known for, slow, defensive hockey!

I think this subject is really just a matter of personal opinion.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it has more to do with the East being so crappy for so many years, they got all the good draft picks so when those picks come to the NHL (Ovechkin, Crosby, Malkin) those teams are going to be a lot better off than the teams in the West who had to draft later.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0