Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New teams, possible changes, and probable improvements to the premier div next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssweeper

Jul 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mystery wanker??

If it wasn't for the lack of spelling mistakes I would have to conclude that hooded fowl is none other than that cnut knvb

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Owl

Do you ever think about tucking in your jersey, pulling up your socks and coming on the pitch???

Really, your humour and footballing skills must be superior!!!
:rolleyes: I'd bet you're one of those Croats cnuts that came on this site about a year ago, had a piss take here and there, then went back to the cave you emerged from???

I guess it would be daft for you to post as Slav or any other Croat since their unbelievable skill and dominance of the Imperial Cup (back in the early 90's) has done nothing for them, but get Croatia "A" religated from the premier division!!!:p

Yeh, I should know better than to try and even goad you out of your mask, but I thought to myself... "self why not get this brilliant footballing maestro come out and tell all us FVSL muckers:rolleyes: whom he is and to which class club in which he belongs, better yet, which Premier squad he plays 90 minutes for???"

Downtown probably posted it best, but then again it was 3:30 am and that is when his best material comes out!!!;)

Guinness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0