Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New look to White Caps

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say I was impresed with skill of two three guys Caps have in the camp.
Back line will be much more agresive on the ball. Left back looks smart and strong. Local guy trying out looks good and is holding his own. Good for him to be able to have a try out. Now we need few more local guys to go up there and show that we have guys here faster and better skill that some of the guys in the camp. Ghouse did you see the side practice? what is your take on the side I still think flanck players must be much more faster. That is one area in need.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No jokes Mike A is the guy. He is playing very well. Does not look out of place ar all. Chin was there he was doing well. Not sure where the drif was. Chin is a grate guy. He will find a side. Best of luck to him.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When Mr. Base says Mike A, he could be saying John M or Tim Z or Rob R or Vinny D, noone really knows.

I wouldn't rack your brain trying to figure it out.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rags Agustino might ring the bell for you. Both him and Luca are there. Nice I wish I could see five more. Some guys in camp from out of town have very low skill level. Big they are,I just can not figure it out. For MSL you have to get more skill pace and game smarts, Some guys lack in that department. You will see lots of kick and run on the out side.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it is Agostino. Some guys in camp have very little skill. Big and agresive they are. It will be traditional soccker. Smoke it the flancks and go and chase it. One or two guys have outstanding skill.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao guys FC Edmonton is playing in NASL next year. Onother good thing for White Caps. That will be a good place to bring up a player or two if need be for MLS. Now if we could get Calgary and Ottawa on the same page things will improve.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes it is Agostino. Some guys in camp have very little skill. Big and agresive they are. It will be traditional soccker. Smoke it the flancks and go and chase it. One or two guys have outstanding skill.

Perhaps Mike D'Agostino?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ever his last name is, all I care that he is a local guy trying to earn the spot. He looks better than many guys. It all depends if he fits the mold of smoke it and go get it up the outside lanes. If he does what he is asked of he will have the spot.
Oranje you know the guy. He is a nice man with good foot skill. Milad should be there also. Onother guy with very good skill. As an attacking midfielder we do not have a guy more skilled.

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What ever his last name is, all I care that he is a local guy trying to earn the spot. He looks better than many guys. It all depends if he fits the mold of smoke it and go get it up the outside lanes. If he does what he is asked of he will have the spot.
Oranje you know the guy. He is a nice man with good foot skill. Milad should be there also. Onother guy with very good skill. As an attacking midfielder we do not have a guy more skilled.

Agreed, Mike D'Ags is a good kid. They played him out of position with the U20 Canadian Team.

Milad is a decent player too but has to watch his temper.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have seen Milad play... His ego would have to be taken down a few notches to play professionally imho...

He is there, or more than there, skill-wise, but have seen him do incredibly stupid things when upset.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Milad well. In VMSL he has to do that. Refs do not protect skill guys. That is the reason of his yalpping. IN PCSL refs clamp dow on guys doing cheep shots,Milad does very well.
You can only improve the club with skill. If you go and watch the practise on the hill you will see what I am talking about.
Caps lost both frendlies in last two weeks. 4 to 1 to Chicago and 3 to 2 to Seattle.
That is one area they lack in. Sheelding of a ball in tight areas just does not show.
Milad would draw two guys each time he has the ball. That would open up space for pace guys to gain ground and attack.

Wazza10

Jan 21, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know Milad well. In VMSL he has to do that. Refs do not protect skill guys. That is the reason of his yalpping. IN PCSL refs clamp dow on guys doing cheep shots,Milad does very well.
You can only improve the club with skill. If you go and watch the practise on the hill you will see what I am talking about.
Caps lost both frendlies in last two weeks. 4 to 1 to Chicago and 3 to 2 to Seattle.
That is one area they lack in. Sheelding of a ball in tight areas just does not show.
Milad would draw two guys each time he has the ball. That would open up space for pace guys to gain ground and attack.

MR BASE FOR WHITECAPS PRESIDENT!!!:wa::wa::wa:

This guy knows everything LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0