Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New 5 a-side Facility!!!

newman14

Feb 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming Soon!!! A new generation of Soccer. A top of the range, hi tech new facility hosting 5 a side soccer, for all ages and abilites. This new outdoor facility will run all year round and teams will be enterd into division, where they will play for the season with the hope of being promoted. We will also have a club house showing live football, with a fully licenced bar. Leagues will be fully organised with all matches refereed by qualified officials. Prices will be around $50 per match.(thats only 7 bucks per player) Any feed back would be much appreciated????

SuperMid

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top notch idea son! The fraser valley area sure could use a complex such as the one you speak of closer to home. Burnaby complex is nice, just pretty far. Im sure there'd be tons of interest, from all ages, especially with a clubhouse and sportsbar area.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard rumblings about something like this...possibly in Pitt Meadows. I've not heard of it to this extent...as in a bar being included though.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top notch idea son! The fraser valley area sure could use a complex such as the one you speak of closer to home. Burnaby complex is nice, just pretty far. Im sure there'd be tons of interest, from all ages, especially with a clubhouse and sportsbar area.

Yes A facility like this in Pitt Meadows is what we need, will there be Banjos' playing over the loud speaker during games?

celticpride

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sick idea, love it. we really need something like that around here. I think there would be of enough a soccer base to support it + anything with a pub/clubhouse is ausome.

newman14

Feb 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The location has not been decided yet ( there is no soccer facility proposed for twin rinks) our facility is going to be between pitt meadows and coquitlam!

newman14

Feb 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please express your interest and let us know your views on this facility as we are hopeing to start this venture as soon as possible!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hellllllo newman....it would be easier to express our opinions if we had more information, than just a facility between pitt meadows and poco. how many fields will it have? will it have changerooms, I see you have added the bar with the tv (great touch), what kind of fields (like 8 rinks?) is there a projected site for this project that is easily accessable?

newman14

Feb 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good question, there will be 8 fields for 5 a side ( 4 plus a goalie ) with each pitch being 36 metres X 22 metres that will be fully enclosed with rebound boards and netting. Fields will be top of the range artificial turf with flood lights.
The clubhouse will have full changing and shower facilties with lockers. There will also be an outside spectators area. We will also host local and national tournaments along with penalty shootout competitions.
We will also hold soccer skill camps and birthday parties!!

coachrich

Nov 14, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good question, there will be 8 fields for 5 a side ( 4 plus a goalie ) with each pitch being 36 metres X 22 metres that will be fully enclosed with rebound boards and netting. Fields will be top of the range artificial turf with flood lights.
The clubhouse will have full changing and shower facilties with lockers. There will also be an outside spectators area. We will also host local and national tournaments along with penalty shootout competitions.
We will also hold soccer skill camps and birthday parties!!

Sounds like a great facility but why not a layout for Futsal or 8 aside?

newman14

Feb 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
5 a side is played at a faster pace than 8 a side and will help make you a better player. It will make you more skillful and improve your touch.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the facility inspired by Dutch outdoor soccer arenas? I can't remember where I saw it but I recall a company that puts these things together... very cool if so.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0