Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NAP #2 turf

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers play on it this Friday apparently. We illegaly warmed up on it this Saturday and it is nice. Like real grass nice. Wish we got to play on it :(

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at the first Double Header there, that should be a fun one, Big Z will be selling out the BBQ every Friday Night.

Week 7 — Oct 17/18/19 (Updated: Sept 26-08)
Updated or changed fixtures are marked with a

Week Div. Home Score Away R Y Field Day/Time U/D
#7 Div 1 SFC Rangers - Port Moody Gunners Newton TURF #2 Fri 8:30pm
#7 Div 1 SFC Strikers - Poco City Reserves Newton TURF #1 Fri 8:30pm

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at the first Double Header there, that should be a fun one, Big Z will be selling out the BBQ every Friday Night.

Week 7 — Oct 17/18/19 (Updated: Sept 26-08)
Updated or changed fixtures are marked with a

Week Div. Home Score Away R Y Field Day/Time U/D
#7 Div 1 SFC Rangers - Port Moody Gunners Newton TURF #2 Fri 8:30pm
#7 Div 1 SFC Strikers - Poco City Reserves Newton TURF #1 Fri 8:30pm

No doubt, I've had that date marked on the calendar for some time. Hopefully we'll have our shite together by then and it will be 2 great games, followed by a wicked BBQ brewfest.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night Lights at Newton

We have been through the days of hot dogs, then burgers, then geegers, then full out I-Tie Pasta Nights....we even went as far as having Greek Night last year with Gyros.

But how the h*ll did we miss Indian Night. In the heart of Surrey and no Indian Night.

This Friday Night!
Surrey v Surrey

Indian Night with Tandoori Chicken !

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday Night Lights at Newton

We have been through the days of hot dogs, then burgers, then geegers, then full out I-Tie Pasta Nights....we even went as far as having Greek Night last year with Gyros.

But how the h*ll did we miss Indian Night. In the heart of Surrey and no Indian Night.

This Friday Night!
Surrey v Surrey

Indian Night with Tandoori Chicken !

In honour of Indian Night, maybe we'll stock the cooler full of hard liquor instead of beer. Perhaps we'll even hire skanky white girls to free-pour said liquor while being verbally abused in a language they don't understand. Ahhhhh, wedding receptions, how I miss them so.

If we're lucky enough, some guys will get drunk enough to start a fight for no apparent reason, swing wildly and fall, thereby ripping their pants.

Oh the good times........

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In honour of Indian Night, maybe we'll stock the cooler full of hard liquor instead of beer. Perhaps we'll even hire skanky white girls to free-pour said liquor while being verbally abused in a language they don't understand. Ahhhhh, wedding receptions, how I miss them so.

If we're lucky enough, some guys will get drunk enough to start a fight for no apparent reason, swing wildly and fall, thereby ripping their pants.

Oh the good times........

What is it we say TS, "Fcuk or fight", right?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we trained last night in the dark as there was some sort of screw up when trying to hook the lights up to the new turf, will that be fixed for tonight?

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It floods!

The boy played on it this weekend and the pitch puddles all over the field! It wasn't raining that badly before or during and the field started to flood. Must be engineered by the same people who built Coquitlam Town Centre Stadium field.

Ironically, the ref, for some idiotic reason, kept reminding the players that his tax dollars paid for this "beautiful field". I guess his tax dollars paid for a pool too!

I guess he forgot that our registration fees went to pay for his crap refereeing!:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It floods!
Friday night had small pools of water too.
I was told that it needs about 1-2 months of playing on it, before it settles and allows the water to drain properly.

We'll wait and re-evaluate in two months.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Same thing was said about Town Centre. Now they are planning on ripping up the field because the "theory" didn't work. Good luck with that!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts