Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name your team's favourite props for Co-ed games

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
+Tahoe Dutch Oven

+Two coolers full (one of pints, one of ladies liquor-ciders)

+Canopy - on sale now at Z+ll+rs for $59 smacks

+Costco Chairs, plenty of them - foot rests, double loveseat, singles but they all must have pint holders

+"The Tryhardenator" (potato launcher)

+Giant Slingshot (multiple water balloons)

+Mascot(s)

+Subway cookies to eat on the field while playing

+Cooking pot (for the bbq to boil the prawns in beer)

+blankets (just in case)

+toques (both kinds)

+The patio umbrella (to take a pee behind in case there are no bushes around for the ladies)

+yesterday's boiling fricken HOT Tim Hortons Hot Chocolate mix

+bocce set

+sun hats (For Regsi, of course)

+Cocco's supply of towels

+fold out picnic table/bench

There are many more, but SC doesn't want to let all the secretes out:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
my favourate so far...

the new and improved co-ed prop, the one the only FISHING ROD a la bzzr can :eek: ~ hey Cocco?;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
in search of HOS...

He used to be my favourite prop :mad:

+SCisgladtoseeHOSisalive:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
word to that!

I also have a special little Dragon for the new live mascot

+SCsaysAeveryissoooooosweet!;)

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ultimate !

A portable squishy machine , coming soon . Margaritas etc. Thanks to Jeremy we have early games mostly , so that leaves us with more "mmmbeer" time .

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rumor has it...

the Dragoons are in search of a generator for such props stated above:eek:

We may not play like a team, but we are there in props ;)

Bring on the Squishy machine! ;) :cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the electronic squito swater

Absolutely the most original thing invented -but, the squitos were not the only things getting zapped :eek: -"ouch"

+SzapPEDC

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The boys are back in town...

The famous twin "Props" have been returned to their rightfull owner(s):D

Next outting, the TTP Golf Tourney;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the inside scoop...

After countless pleas for the return of the Dragon Mascot twins, “Kwquay” and “Sydney”, are finally home. In November 2001, at a small pub in Ditchmond, the boys were snagged right out from under SC's blurry/drunken eyes.

As to much speculation and several witnesses, there was a lot of evidence pointing towards some fellow TTPers, but very few leads ended with no solutions.

“The search has been on for well over 7 months, but with no leads, I gave up hope” SC told the Co-eder News. “Their days were numbered after my drunken stuperness one careless night. How could someone take the precious twins away from a fun-loving co-ed team?”

The very next morning the incident occurred, SC spent hours in search of the twins. A search team was formed and the man hunt was on (see below for the suspects).
“The fingers pointed to 5 faithful TTPers: Mr. S’int & Mrs. S’int, who rarely join the coed party goers. This gave us reason to believe that they needed to make a mark!”

“Shaptain Camrock made a ‘rare and special’ appearance late in the evening, which was followed up by a hint that he may have taken the boys home to give the two wee Camrock children.”
“And then there is good ol’ “Junky”, known for his 'prankster-like' habits, but there was a slight chance he was not to be a the quick one that night.”
“ The 5th suspect was Riggy, the ‘silent but deadly’ TTPer . He usually has no balls when it comes to snagging anything away from his own team, but would also never rat out a friend. “

"So far, the boys feel safe after their return home" -SC with relief in her voice, "the only problem is that the boys are still in a state of shock and it will take months of therapy to bring them back to where they were...
You see, much to my dismay it was later discovered that the boys spent numerous days and nights tied together on S’int and Mrs. S’int's bedroom night table. For anyone, it would be like comparing it to the electric chair. After having to experience The S’int’s bedroom activity for over 7 months, they would most definitely have to be sentence to death."
:eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
10-0

Settle down there superstar, before you get a 3 wood smacked across your forehead.

secondtolastandstillfallingKNVB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closest to the Pin contest...

The Props...
9 iron
5 Iron
& a corner flag for the pin

Great stuff really, but, I don't think the divots up the middle of the pitch at Ioco Elementary School will replace until next season :eek:

FORE:eek:

+SC:rolleyes:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
{}

No one told me there was a five iron as well. My caddy was too preoccupied with the bat that only I knew was actually a pigeon.

That's never before been written in the history of the English language.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A known fact...

that British Columbia has approx. 17 species of bats ;)

Yours in Clavenisms,

+SC

BTW, I have seen Junky and Sainta run away from much smaller creatures:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0