Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(My team is better than your team) Pre-season banter.

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze

Bengals this year baby?? :D Blaze do not pick bengals this year it will be to your own demise:wa: :wa: The Pool is Mine

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ON CRACK

whirlwind
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... wow, that hurts its so funny. Can I have some of what your smokin. Must be good stuff!

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alright

Stepchild please do not tell me you are Fcuckin gay 49ers fan..And as far as being a Bungals fan the sun has to shine on a Donkeys ass some day:wa: Keep the faith alive GO BUNGALS:D

Whirlwind

Aug 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild

What do you think about last nights game? and how there season will go????:wa: :wa: The steel town boys i mean:D

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
whirlwind
I only watched the one drive with Plexico capping it off with his 2nd touchdown catch of that same drive (holding by o-line). One can only say, they have a tougher schedule this season and always struggle in their own division. The plus to their season is Maddox, thank god that useless piece of snit left (Kordel). No more crying on the Steelers sidelines!!!!!

Perhaps some personal side bets will be placed in the near future. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whirlwind
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... wow, that hurts its so funny. Can I have some of what your smokin. Must be good stuff!

Originally posted by Guinness
Not that I like the Bengals, but please tell me you're not the same guy that wears a New York Islanders neclace??? Please say it aint so!!!:( :eek:

Split for your off-topic pleasure. With the teams involved I should have named this my team is worse than yours... :rolleyes:

Go Cowboys.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all about the Fish baby!!

Go Dolphins

As for the Bengals, i would take the Lions(BC or Detroit it doesn't matter, hell even the Penn Sate Nittany) before them. They have a huge problem-

Kitna. He is fcuking horrible. Don't tell me about Palmer cuz they'd ruin him like KLINGLER,SMITH ETC....

In fact the last good qb they had was Esiason and that was ages ago. They only things they have are an unhappy Corey Dillon and Takao Spikes if he still plays fr them.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My team is no.1

This will be a comeback year for the L.A. ...errr... St. Louis Rams :) . I haven't even looked at their schedule yet, but 13-3 sounds about right :rolleyes: . Good luck to the rest of the teams fighting it out to lose to the Rams in the Super Bowl or NFC Championship.

BTW Stepchild, you're team is in disarray. No chance!!!

Silver "pigskin prognosticator" fox

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the team just south of the border will have a breakout year. Play-offs for sure and maybe a win or two in the post season. Don't think they are Super Bowl ready but they do have the tools if not the experience. I like to state the Buffalo Bulls I mean Bills have what it takes but they probably don't. They will be exciting to watch.

BTW weay Bengals fans, Spikes will be playing defense for my team this year. Corey Dhillon is stuck for now.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance!

Poor Stepchild, The steelers have about as much of a chance as the Bangles do.

49ERS will bring home their sixth Superbowl this year. No question about it with TO winning the MVP.

Parkhead:wa:

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by willis316
I believe the team just south of the border will have a breakout year. Play-offs for sure and maybe a win or two in the post season. Don't think they are Super Bowl ready but they do have the tools if not the experience.

I didn't know Mexico had a team. Guess they must because you can't possibly be talking about the Seahawks' chances.

Two words Parkhead: dream on!!!

SilverRamsfox :wa:

willis316

Oct 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a defense that has more holes than Swiss cheese and a QB who can't squeeze a ball properly I don't think Marshall is going to do it all himself. BTW how is Aneas William's health. Seattle is lucky to have them twice on their schedule. It will go a long way to winning a wild card berth.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0