Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Summer League Divisions 2 & 3 - 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: MWSL Summer League Divisions 2 & 3

That's it Spazz? I heard there is a little more to the game last night... Sorry I missed the cooler :(

+SC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

There was no cooler, SC. As for anything else, a spectator was ejected from the game by the incompetent tit in the middle. He also suggested that the spectator shut up and the spectator thought that was very rude. He then asked the spectator if he wanted to ref and the spectator said yes. He didn't like that and the spectator was told that the game would not start again until the spectator was in the parking lot. The spectator was laughing and asked if the ref was serious. The spectator then graciously moved to the other side of the chain linked fence, right in the line of the traffic. So other than that, it was a game which was brutally officiated. It is a good thing the spectator wasn't coaching at the time. I believe it was the first time the spectator has been ejected from any games with Club I but apparently the same spectator was ejected from 1 school game this year and 2 metro games 2 years ago. What a commited spectator.

BTW, SC, are you interested in going to watch Trinity Western/Surrey United tomorrow night? We could possibly car pool with a few bullets? I'm sure the spectator will not be there so we will be fine.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bullets = fag juice (right?)

Incredible Captain, you must have been within earshot to observe all of that :eek: ;)

Surrey? WTF? You couldn't pay me to go to Surrey. I'd have to renew my passport as well as my shots and there isn't enough time... :rolleyes:

BTW, let's get the Fall MWSL rumour windmill going, I'm hearing some interesting stuff these days and it's only July... :eek:

+SCsayscheckyourPMcappy :)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hmmm, well unless Larry Kenmare or Psycho was at the Club I match yesterday I may have an inkling as to who the spectator was. :eek:

Come on out SC, we will be screening for the calendar tomorrow night.

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't know who Larry Kenmare, but I certainly know the spectator. ;) The specator was very calm through the whole ridiculous conversation. I'm sure the ref was only trying to help Semiahmoo out a little, the lack of skill they showed resulted in many cheap plays. Too many late kicks, grabs and not the the grabs we all give here and there ... perhaps the ref was a HUN, the spectator had a fabulous Celtic jersey on. :eek:

SC... give it up sista, what kinda rumours have popped up so far, cause if it has anything to do with our team, that mill the rumours filter through will be politely inserted into ones arse!!! This league needs to read it's own rules, they seem to change not only season to season but team to team.

We are down for summer, sitting in first currently. Mind you the Rich, Rumble play Wo-Man United next Monday to make up a game and if the Rumble win ... they will tie us. If Wo-Man win, they will win the league by 1 FRIGGEN point. HERES HOPING FOR A TIE!!!! :D :D :D

GG

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Actually, GG, a Rumble win would do the job. According to league rules in the Winter(I assume the summer is the same) head-to-head is the first tie-breaker and I believe Club I has a better head-to-head record? So anything but a Wo-man United win. BTW, are they lesbians with a name like that? Not that there is anything wrong with that.......

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well Capy, Rumble are playing well lately so we may just get our wish!!!
No sure about who the Wo-Man team bats for ... but you do know that is the Shamrock Rovers right .. they changed there name this summer.

GG

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

glasgow ghirl said:
SC... give it up sista, what kinda rumours have popped up so far, cause if it has anything to do with our team, that mill the rumours filter through will be politely inserted into ones arse!!! This league needs to read it's own rules, they seem to change not only season to season but team to team.
I haven't heard anything about your team...this time. I've only had a tease of what's taking place in the higher divisions. Same old battles of who goes where and what goes when... :rolleyes:

'Wo-Man' as in 'MAN U'. is a name formed from an earlier indoor season (3 years ago). Pretty much the same players but combined with divisional talent...

GG, you need to change your Avatar. Perhaps a breast shot of sorts??? ;)

One Dart, if you are inviting me to be Miss November, I would add a multi-cultural spice to the mix ;)

I guess Larry Kenmare is a bit of an icon now. Will there be a repeat performance this Fall?

Cappy, quit stirring the pot :p

+SC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

BTW, let's get the Fall MWSL rumour windmill going, I'm hearing some interesting stuff these days and it's only July...

Eh, that wasn't me who posted that. :p

I'm neither stirring or smoking the pot at this time........:)

It all depends who is on board this winter, whether there will be an encore performance. ;)

BTW, I watched Trinity Western/Surrey United PCL game tonight and Trinity Western played very well. Apparently, they have players from all over playing in the summer, a little more than half the team played from teams in the States, UBC, and SFU. The ref was excellent too. I've seen him before and he always does a good job but I can't remember his name. The final score was 3 - 0.

Captain

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain Shamrock said:
It all depends who is on board this winter, whether there will be an encore performance. ;)
If you showed up to the AGM you would have been able to vote for your favourites :p ...

Yes Captain, with all due respect to Div 2 and 3, if you venture outside you will find some quality players/talent :eek:

I take it Trinity took the match... Did Nutmegs play tonight?

+SC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes Captain, with all due respect to Div 2 and 3, if you venture outside you will find some quality players/talent

WTF?

No, Nutmegs was not playing. K-Vale 7 was though.........

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You know what I mean... :mad: . Additional talent to those of whom you've coached...

K-vale is money... she's one of the gals responsible for the Young Guns success. (when she's there) :D

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Capy ... we beat the Rumble 1-0 two weeks back ... so if we go head to head we should go forward!!

GG

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We tied those little #$@^% 1-1 cause we couldn't get it in the net....

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wo-man play Rumble tonight at Burnett 7pm ... might be worth the drive out???

Any takers?

GG

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

glasgow ghirl said:
Wo-man play Rumble tonight at Burnett 7pm ... might be worth the drive out???

Any takers?

GG

GG...I may be in for that...call my cell (604) xxx-xxxx if you are going!!

Love,

THE ROVER KILLER ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Striker14,

Probably not a great idea to post your cell phone number on a public forum... Private Message GG if you want her to call you.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0