Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Division One 2007/2008

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 2 Delta United 2

We came back from 2 - 0 down and deservedly drew level.......and were quite unlucky to not win the game. Good heart shown by the girls though.

:)

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coquitlam City Gunners 5 Cloverdale 1

Good solid season opener for the Gunners, melded well together right away, well done ladies

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found out that our first game was actually against Surrey...misinformed.
This Sunday we played the same team and lost 4-0.
Good effort put forth, our team had to play one short (plus a slowly dwindling number due to injury), and the ref did not call one offside the entire game...ugh...

a couple of offside goals, a free kick from just outside the 18, one that i don't know where it came from...add to that the goal that WAS ours...(the keeper from Surrey even hesitated when chasing it over the goal line because it was blatantly in the net)
and you have atie game...

LookingforwardtoafullfieldofplayersASAP

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 1 Westside Shamrock Rovers 1

Quite possibly one of our worst performances in 5 years.......terrible......the only thing worse than our performance was the ref..........unbelievably shocking.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 'B' 3 Richmond Rumble 0

From 2 weeks ago

PCOV 1 Club Ireland 0

I think PCOV should be the team to win this year. Having said that, we created more chances than I thought we would against them....and were unfortunate to not end up with a draw. Delta United apparently beat them today, so who knows.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 'B' 3 Burnaby Shock 1

I'm surprised the game went ahead with the thunder and lightning right before kick-off. The ref was an absolute NIGHTMARE as I recall remembering him making a correct call for either team. He will probably use the rain as an excuse. :(

Shocking

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta United 0 Club Ireland 'B' 2

Probably one of the worst football games I have witnessed in many years. DU playing the offside trip ALL game and we managed to beat it twice in the first half. Each team kicking the ball out of play, lots of chippy fouls, whining, complaining........Either way, we're in pretty good position now to at least avoid relegation for the year, which is always the goal at the start of the year. 14 points at this stage is a handy amount to help avoid this.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They always were a chippy an dirty team IMO so it doesn't surprise me. Except Spazz of course who is now a part of that mix, so she last told me.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 'B' 2 Westside Shamrock Rovers 0

One way traffic and it could have been a lot more. That is what I was told as I'm in the middle of a 5 game suspension. :rolleyes: Well done, ladies.....and a tailgate session followed the game in the south parking lot. :D Funny how the league sent the same ref who sent me off 3 weeks ago. Wallopers

1Golden5

Oct 20, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coming off a 1-0 win and being on a 2 game winning streak, the Jaguars have their hands full against the Shamrocks next weekend after battling PCOV to a close 5-4 loss. First meeting between the Jags and Rocks, 1-1 draw! Can the Jags keep the winning streak alive?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0