Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 3] 2005/2006 Results & Banter

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 3] 2005 Results & Banter

Sweeper16, I thought the Ge Jags were cleaning house on everyone,are they really that good or what??I know one of the girls on the Jags and she is always telling me how they crush teams by at least 5 goals almost every game.Give me some info so that I can go and bug her.Is her team dirty,cocky? Any tidbits would be great! :D

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

they do conductor. we lost to them 4-0. i don't think the score was indicative of the game but they were the better team. i didn't find them dirty, they are definitely aggressive and whiny, after one of their defenders hockey tackled me another one of their players accused me of diving when we got the call. but they are a strong team.

Soccer_girl18

Nov 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey just wanted to say that the game between the Jags and the Thunderbolts was a pretty good one Jags were up 2-0 and Thunderbolts came back to tie them.
Both teams played hard and I think that the end result was the perfect kind
Look forward to playing you guys again Thunderbolts :)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lets be honest here the Thunderbolts have a disliking for the Jags!!
Be warned, when you play the other maple ridge team, their sweeper..total nastiness.
So it's safe to say I don't think they are looking forward to playing you guys again!!
Look forward to playing you guys again Thunderbolts
But I might agree that they look forward to slapping you guys hard on the scoreboard next time around!!! :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Conductor said:
.Give me some info so that I can go and bug her.Is her team dirty,cocky? Any tidbits would be great! :D

Oh Coach, always trying to get into someone's pants aren't you :eek: ;)

+SCNationscupwinningcoach2005 :wa:

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

we do enjoy playing the Jags, they are, in general a very good team to play. I think that almost every time we play them it is a good game. We all know each other from previous teams or from playing each other for the last few years.
They have been cleaning up. we may not clean up all our games, but we are a good team, when we are on our game.
I really dont think that any time we have played that the goal difference was very large..maybe the most might be 2? I'm not sure.
We have a really good team this year, when we are on our game. :p

as for tidbits to play them..uhhh done give them ANY space with the ball or else you will be done for!

**Jags..when you play vancouver, they have crazy fast forwards!! they were a pain to chase all the time! so hopefully you win! i would like to see atl east a loss on the scoreboard!!! :)

I would also like to say congrats to the coquitlam coyotes for scoring their first goal this season! They play with so much heart and they never get down on themselves when they are losing. It was a well deserved goal (i am sure!) and hopefully not their last one!!

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

GE Thunderbolts 4 Coquitlam Gamblers 2

I must say that that was the worst reffed game ever. I dont know why they let that man ref. We complain about how biased he is every year, and yet he still gets to ref us. he makes up calls, he yelled at one of our players and told her to settle down, she didnt even say anything to him! he freaked out at our coach for saying that a throw was totally illegal. arg! I hope we don't get him again. He lets the game get out of control and then tries to get control by making some non-calls...
The coquitlam team, was interesting i suppose. nothing really that exciting, had some players that pretty much ran until they hit you though..no matter, i got them back in the end ;)

Rosco...how was your game? who did you play? I didnt check the website to see! I will see YOU next week! I will look out for you, now that I Know what number you are! hahaha ;) naw, im not that mean! honest! I just sound like it!!!

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

good for you!

we played vancouver, they are a good team, they have at least 1 premier level player and we lost 1-0. not a bad result considering they are doing so well.

we'll make up for it next week when we take you down! lol!

destiny13

Oct 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

[QUOTE=sweeper16]GE Thunderbolts 4 Coquitlam Gamblers 2

I must say that that was the worst reffed game ever. I dont know why they let that man ref. We complain about how biased he is every year, and yet he still gets to ref us. he makes up calls, he yelled at one of our players and told her to settle down, she didnt even say anything to him! he freaked out at our coach for saying that a throw was totally illegal. arg! I hope we don't get him again. He lets the game get out of control and then tries to get control by making some non-calls...
The coquitlam team, was interesting i suppose. nothing really that exciting, had some players that pretty much ran until they hit you though..no matter, i got them back in the end ;)

Who was your ref? Our ref gave out 3 yellows and a red for a subsitution we called for and he acknowledged??!!!! :confused:

sweeper16

Sep 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

what?! what a horrible ref!!! Andy winterhof? not sure on the last name, i just know his name is andy! can't say we had that. he just yelled at people at random. it was lovely. really makes the game better! ;)

Rosco..thats a pretty good score! i think we lost 1-0 to them on an offside goal, it was lovely..I didnt find them fantastic, i found them fast in the forwards..ohh taking me down are you? I got your number! lol!! I am watching you! hehehe see you sunday!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0