Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Division 2 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jaguars vs Hyacks first game... :rolleyes: That's an easy win for the good guys!

I'm sure Striker14 will be all over this thread by Monday...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk did I call that game....

I can't believe the Jaguars managed to pop in 8 goals in the second half winning the game 8-0 after they had ALL partied until dawn at Striker14's Melapalooza bash! ..... 2 goals were horribly offside but that's the ref's fault for not having a clue what's going on!

It was actually quite a boring game.... :rolleyes: but impressive that they weren't all puking on the field! :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh boy, was I close to puking...my legs weren't working, my head was spinning, but hey...what a shttiy game to watch, eh? Yes, the Hyacks did suck some serious a**, and thank god because if it were any different, I would never have lasted!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars vs. Squamish Nation

BRUTAL!! :( That is the word of this game.
This game was just shite to watch...Jaguars were scrambly and SN were their usual cnut selves!
Not really much to say about this game...we lost 5-1

I will now go and hang my head in shame :(

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vacnouver Jaguars (Cougars) 3 vs. Pitt Cowgirls :rolleyes: 1

You guys pull your heads out of your asses for this game cause that's a lot better than last week! Well done! Maybe Hark was back in net?? Who scored?? My bet's on Ali, Emily and..... :confused: well I doubt Striker14 got one in but possibly...... :D

And another win to report.....

I don't know the score but Club Ireland B won against the North Shore Sliders... I think it was 2-1 or something...?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Vancouver Jaguars 3 Pitt Cowgirls 1

Hey Spazz...thanks for the input on OUR game there Focker!! ;)

Yes, it was a great game on the Jaguars behalf...passing was phenomenal...great communication...nice goals, and I might add Spazz, that yes...I SCORED!! :wa: Aly had the first 2 and I squeaked (literally ) one in under the goalie's armpit as she was falling to save it...phew :rolleyes:
We did not have Hark, but we have a new goalie, Patti, who is excellent and she definately was part of this win with some big saves!!

Definately a pick me up from last weeks game, but I also see that Squamish Nation lost as well which made my Monday morning!!

Pitt Cowgirls...decent team, but they had 1 forward (who scored their goal from a beauty shot from outside the 18 yard box) who they just kept feeding it to, so once the Jaguars clued in, we had 2 on her and that shut the team down completely.

On to the next feeding!!

striker 14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland B 4 North Shore Rage 2

I heard the Big Bad Bear got one of these goals.... nice work! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars 1 NorVan Hearts 3

What a game!! Too bad we didn't come out of it with a win, but a great game all around.

This Norvan team is full of young whipper snappers that DO NOT get tired, and us ol' bags on the Jaguars were feelin' pretty whipped at the end.

Jaguars go up 1-0 with a BEAUTY of a shot from Shannon that squeaks in the far post..yay! NorVan comes back with a cross into our box :eek: and their striker ready and waiting on our goal line!! 2nd half...NorVan really turned it on...passing was great, lots of chances, but our Goalie kept us in there for a while until the break down began. Bad call on their linesman's behalf was the beginning of it with one of their girls clearly bringing the ball out of bounds, carrying it in with the Jaguars still up in arms, passing it off and in the back of the ol' onion bag... :confused:

They then went up 3-1 on a controversial offside, but all in all...great game!!
Jaguars had a few quality chances, but we were no match in the end for their goalie who was phenomenal! I look forward to our next meeting...shall be a good one!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouver Jaguars 2 Burnaby Shooters 2

Not a bad game, but Jaguars should have come out with a win!

Game started out a bit rough as the Referee (Hollywood) was a complete cnut and tried to tell us he was cancelling our game after there were 2 games before us. The rain was sprinkling, but nothing to cancel a game over. There was no standing water on the pitch, except in 1 goal mouth, but nothing to cause a cancellation. The Referee was cold and wet and wanted to go home, that's it!

Their first goal was a weak one from inside the 6 yard box :( but the Jaguars were soon rewarded with a PK which Shannon buried :wa:

The Shooters went up 2-1 on a corner kick which went in off of one of our players from a Shooter header in the 6 yard box. Amanda would have had it out, but the chick who scored stepped on Amanda's foot as she was goin' up for the header which kept her planted to the pitch. Shite goal :(

10 mins. left in the game...hard work from the Jaguars led to Amanda's goal which was a beauty left footer which stunned the Goalie!!

Tie Game...not the result we wanted, but we'll take the point!

On to the next feeding!!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
VANCOUVER JAGUARS 1 POCO STEEL 4 '

Not that anyone cares...I don't know why I keep this thread open? :eek:

Good game...Poco Steel is FULL of Co-ed players, so it was interesting to see them play Women's...good skill...quick feet...all around, good team.

Jaguars went up 1-0 in the first 10 minutes on a nice volleyed shot from Amanda Krysko...WOW :eek: Poco came back with a nice high shot that fooled our Goalie who was cutting down the angle, but of course, the shots that sail up and over and squeak in under the cross bar are almost impossible to read, let alone save. Although...goal should not have counted as one of their players was at least 5 feet offside. :(

In the 2nd half, POCO turned it on...they came back with 3 unanswered goals...another of them being offside, but gone unseen by the Referee.

All in all...good game...Jaguars ran out of gas!!

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya that lanky ref wasn't close to see all the offsides...

Game well played by both teams.... pull up those socks Jags!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
JAGUARS 3 HYACKS 0

Should have been 13-0, but who is counting? :rolleyes:

Not much of an effort on the Jaguars part. We should have had a ton of goals, but the Hyacks picked up a Keeper in the past couple of weeks and DAMN, she is good!! Our forwards (me included) could not put any balls past this Keeper...we had about 5 quality chances which she got a toe, leg, pinky, etc... on everytime! I think we were shocked :eek: because the last time we played this team, we beat them 8-0, plus, they haven't won a game this year. We went into this one assuming we were gonna kill them, and we were shut down by this Keeper, but were able to put a few past her. The team infront of her was BRUTAL ( I have a cleat imprint on my knee to prove it ) and they are lucky to go home with only 3 goals against!

When we were able to bury the ball the few times that we did...they were quality goals by Emily, Dawn and Andrea. :wa:

Next week...Squamish Nation...on their turf :eek: Should be a good one!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Squamish (Biatch) Nation 1 Coquitlam City Gunners 6

SWEEEEEEET!! Nice to see SN get their arses whooped!
They are gonna be hungry for a win vs. us...should be a doozie!!

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
VANCOUVER JAGUARS 2 SQUAMISH NATION 3

DAMN!!! Oh well...grrrrreat game...we left with heads up...they got the winner on a PK after our goalie got red carded (2nd yellow) for taking out their wee lil' striker in the box :eek: Horrible way to end a fabulous game, but it's all good...better than losing 5-1 like last game we played em'

Great goals from Amanda (Krysko) and Andrea (Weags). :D

On to the next feeding!

striker14

we'reslippin'fastdownthosestandings...mustholdonfordearlife

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Who played in net for you guys? When is Hark back?

It doesn't matter...but Claudia played net, and she did very well. All of their goals were pretty ones which Claudia had no chance on.

Hark who? Haven't heard from her since October...Patti got red carded in the Squamish Nation game...hopefully she will be back on Sunday for Norvan game.

Sunday's game will be painful...Norvan is awesome and we will probably be drunk because the BC Lions Game is before our game at 1:00pm..glug glug glug

striker14 aka: BEER PIG

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BEARBIZZLE IS DA HOUSEIZZLE

Nice to see you've come aboard...now I've got 2 words for ya...

BRING IT

striker14

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker14,

You are right, there is no one on this thread but you and Spazz. Getting kinda of lonely over here??? Good luck this weekend.

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Striker14,

You are right, there is no one on this thread but you and Spazz. Getting kinda of lonely over here??? Good luck this weekend.

CHAB

Yay...a new post...how exciting...I just may wet myself with glee!!
I know...it is lonely over here...what...no Division 2 players on TTP or what?
Thanks for the luck...we'll need it...we may be hurtin' after a few pops at the Grey Cup pre-soccer game party :p

striker14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0