Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Preseason Rumours and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Striker,

I see your posting on the MWSL Bulletin Board is as good as your piss taking.... :eek:

Do you not understand that there are 3 catagories to post under? Or are you as challenged as the others are? ;)

That website is driving me nuts since no one seems to follow the guidelines....

Just goes to show the players are as unorganized as the stupid league! :rolleyes:

fcuk off! :p I fixed it...beat it
I guess we're going to find out when our games are the night before? Man...seems super unorganized this year.

PLUS...the field fee went from $150 to $250 smackers :eek:

If the body doesn't break down first...the wallet won't be far behind :eek:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know why people can't figure out the basics.... then again I can rarely get the ball in the net so what the fcuk do I know?

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about the DIV 2D teams - I think there are a few new ones, and a few with team re-organization. Just trying to get a feel for what our grouping is going to be like...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've got a few tough teams in your pool Wings...but, none that aren't beatable ;)

We played Golden Ears Lightning last year...they beat us both times and in the playoffs...very decent team
Poco Steel...usually a fairly strong team...we've played them in the past as well.
Pitt Cowgirls...we beat em' in the beginning of the year and then lost to them in our 2nd match...as well, good team.

Teams change every year, so tough to say...but, good luck

striker14
Div 2B

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sep 10, 2006
2:00pm
H: Vancouver Breakers
V: Vancouver Jaguars
Templeton

HALLELUJIA

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally we know who we're playing!! Now who can tell me about RC Rhythm? God my memory is bad...I don't even remember playing them last season...Must be all the alcohol wreaking havoc on my brain...

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is nobody else excited about this weekend's games? I thought there would be a lot more chatter...

Hopefully we'll see some game reports on Sunday night/Monday morning...

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wings said:
Is nobody else excited about this weekend's games? I thought there would be a lot more chatter...

Hopefully we'll see some game reports on Sunday night/Monday morning...

Hey Wings,

Nice to have someone in this thread to chit chat with...it's a graveyard othewise :p

We, the Jaguars, are pretty pumped...we will be missing a few players, but hopefully we can pull out a "W"

good luck to you

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks - Good luck to you too!

We only have 5 returning players from last year's squad so we're anxious to get out there and get a few games under our belt. The first few might be interesting but we seem to be gelling really well. It's nice to have a full team of really committed players!

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am TOTALLY stoked about this weekends games! (AND TERRIFIED!) This will be my first womens league game ---i just came up from youth.
I'm playing with GEU Jags so we are v. the POco Steel...should be a good season opener!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes: You "dainty" broads are making this thread boring as hell! (LAME-O's!)

C'mon, lets see some bickering.... hair pulling, name calling....
or tell me that will come once you all play against eachother??

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all butterflies and rainbows now...but when that whistle blows...WATCH OUT!! :p

Our first game is vs. Breakers
We never play as good at 2:00pm...too much time to think about the game...plus, my hangovers never kick in until about 1:00pm, so I should be STELLAR in net :rolleyes:

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Steel is a decent team.... though I have no idea who GEU Hags are (don't get your knickers in a knot, I'm only teasin)

But I think the Vancouver Hags can take the Breakers.... the came down from Div1 last year I think... :confused: But then again with Striker in net it could get ugly! :D Now I wish I could go watch....

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
But I think the Vancouver Hags can take the Breakers.... the came down from Div1 last year I think... :confused: But then again with Striker in net it could get ugly! :D Now I wish I could go watch....

as i've said in the past...just stay outta my box and everything will go smoothly :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0