Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Preseason Rumours and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Winter 2006/2007

Well...Summer soccer is over and it's time to start thinking about the upcoming Winter Season.
Hopefully we can recruit some new TTP'ers to keep this thread alive!

Vancouver Jaguars are lookin' forward to September...we have a full team ready to rock n' roll...a few new faces joining us :D

Enjoy the rest of the Summer ladies

striker14

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Winter 2006/2007

Some sad news for the Vancouver Jaguars over the off season :eek:

We are losing our goalie...THE PURV...she is trying out (and she will make it FO SHO) for a Selects team.

We are sad to see her leave as she has been a HUGE asset for the Jag's over the past couple of seasons...she is the calmest goal tender I have ever watched or played with. Makes me a bit nervous, but HEY, she obviously knows what she is doing.

GOOD ON YA PURV!!

striker14

possiblyyourfuturejaguargoalie

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Jan/Feb/March 2006

Good for her.... sure she'll make it!

What team?

Guess Patti's back in net this year?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spazz said:
Good for her.... sure she'll make it!

What team?

Guess Patti's back in net this year?

Doubt that she'll want to go back in net...she has been scoring more than me, and with my foot not 100%, I may take the reigns from the Purv. I could never fill her boots, but I'll try my darndest if we don't find anyone else.

Spazz...how is your team lookin' this year?

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who knows.... sounds like we have 21 players so far but that means nothing since we had 25 signed last year yet rarely had subs! :confused:

So if all goes well we should do about the same as last year... near the bottom of the pool. (we're happy there) Tough pool again....Delta United, Club I, Kerrisdale, Rovers, etc.

Would be nice to recruit some youth players for speed & endurance.... we lost Cookies, our youngest player (which now makes me the baby on the team) :eek:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Spazz said:
So if all goes well we should do about the same as last year... near the bottom of the pool. (we're happy there) Tough pool again....Delta United, Club I, Kerrisdale, Rovers, etc.

Who is happy at the bottom?
Tough Pool? Says who? Every year is different Spazz...GET MOTIVATED TO WIN!!

striker14

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay Spazz and Striker, I've moved your posts into a new thread for this year so that you're not still in March 06.

Have at er!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough Pool? Says who? Every year is different Spazz...GET MOTIVATED TO WIN!!

Same pool as last year.... virtually the same players.

And it's not me saying this... ask any of the Shooters.... they'll agree!

And we are happy if we sit around the middle of the pack... the last thing we want is to work so hard we get promoted. The league wants us in over 30's and the team asked to go into Div2but were told no so the bottom of Div1 is fine.

GOT IT?

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
......And we are happy if we sit around the middle of the pack... the last thing we want is to work so hard we get promoted. The league wants us in over 30's and the team asked to go into Div2but were told no so the bottom of Div1 is fine.

GOT IT?
I'm back.......Spazz, Striker is bang on, every year is different. Good luck this season.

So....the league wanted you in the Over-30s:D, you guys don't look a day older than 20:rolleyes:

CHAB

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay you two optimistics twits.... The Shooters will come out on top creamin every team and will move on to the selects division next year so we can be the oldest selects team in HISTORY! :rolleyes:

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I think the Meralomas A have that distinction but they are now in the Over 30's A grouping. Actually, my team calls me "rectal", no thanks to Keeper so get it straight uni-boob:D.

This is certainly the most action that Striker has had in a Div 2 thread in over a year:rolleyes:.

Spazz you better start a Div. 1 thread before Nutmegs gets on our case.

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
This is certainly the most action that Striker has had...

CHAB

Thank goodness you ended that appropriately...I was gonna ask who your sources were! :eek:

striker14

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes: ............ missed you in Kamloops this year grampa:D. Stay on topic will ya. This is Striker's thread since she has no friends on this site and needs the action:).

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Stay on topic will ya. This is Striker's thread since she has no friends on this site and needs the action:).

ouch :eek: ;)
It's true...sad, but true...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker,

I see your posting on the MWSL Bulletin Board is as good as your piss taking.... :eek:

Do you not understand that there are 3 catagories to post under? Or are you as challenged as the others are? ;)

That website is driving me nuts since no one seems to follow the guidelines....

Just goes to show the players are as unorganized as the stupid league! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0