Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 1] Pre-Season Rumours and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey CHAB....

One person's junk is another's treasure.... we just signed someone you shot down for Kerrisdale....

She'll fit in fine for our geriatric beer-drinking team! So thanks!

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is she younger than you or are you still the youngest on your team:eek:. Thanks to Munchkin and Mr. Munchkin, we got back our leading goal scorer from 2 years ago. Decided Premier just wasn't for her:D

Not sure who you would be referring to cuz I seem to be shooting down people lately. I am a donkey after all.

CHAB

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I lost the "youngest" status when Cookies decided to come back and also a few new recruits.... :( Oh well, can just feed them the ball to run their youthful asses off!

She's one that you deemed "too old" though she's younger than BOTH YOU & I!! :eek:

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
....She's one that you deemed "too old" though she's younger than BOTH YOU & I!! :eek:

:confused: That's interesting cuz I never said that to any new recruit, especially since NONE of the would be new players showed up the last 3 weeks. The "old ones" I know who moved on is playing in POCO and the other one is playing back at Westside so whoever this one is, since I have never met her, not sure what she said but she ALL yours:rolleyes:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since it's the first game of the season I'll bet we actually get subs out and may have a shot at beating the newly promoted Div1 team.... :D

Then we play Delta United next which usually turns out to be a major ass whoopin. :(

OhIcanalreadyfeelhowbadIwillbehurtingMondaymorningandI'mscared!

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Since it's the first game of the season I'll bet we actually get subs out and may have a shot at beating the newly promoted Div1 team.... :D

Then we play Delta United next which usually turns out to be a major ass whoopin. :(

OhIcanalreadyfeelhowbadIwillbehurtingMondaymorningandI'mscared!

We are playing Delta tomorrow and I think it will be a good game. I know we are ready to play, but it's the beginning of the season, and fitness (at least mine) might be an issue!!!

As to Mr. Munchkin helping me out Alikira, all I can say to that is: "happy wife = happy life" ;) .

Good luck to everyone. And yes Spazz, it is REALLY going to hurt Monday!

Mrs. Munchkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0