Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Div 2A

Status
Not open for further replies.

steffie

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey all, i'm new to this!
I just want to say how glad i am that the Lush stayed together (had some issues regarding coaching and commitment in the summer)
But we stuck it out, and are doing great so far, (3-0)
Can't wait to see what the season holds!

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
steffie said:
Hey all, i'm new to this!
I just want to say how glad i am that the Lush stayed together (had some issues regarding coaching and commitment in the summer)
But we stuck it out, and are doing great so far, (3-0)
Can't wait to see what the season holds!

Welcome steffie! got any dirt for us? The other Div. 2 thread has been setting the bar pretty high with dishing out smack! As a spector I'm thoroughly enjoying it ;) .

spongebobhotpants

Aug 30, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm going to jump on this thread too as I used to play in this particular division and know the teams and can offer my objective opnion lol when things get heated. Good luck puppies with the rest of your season, I remember when you guys were coming up the ranks and you were totally dominating good to see you're in your own now

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
munchkin said:
Welcome steffie! got any dirt for us? The other Div. 2 thread has been setting the bar pretty high with dishing out smack! As a spector I'm thoroughly enjoying it ;) .

Munchkin-
Glad that you're enjoying it!

steffie

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
this site is awesome, i'm glad someone mentioned it on the metro womens message board.
as for smack, none as of yet, but i can assure you, there will be!There is a certain coach that likes to talk smack about the lush,the guy is a pathetic loser that has no life, and talks like division 2 soccer is premier (the guy is a retard) i found out what he had been saying about us, and we stuck it to him by beating his team last season (when it counted) I can't wait to meet him this season, and i hope to hell we beat his team again (and then run into him afterwards!)
thats all i have for now, good luck to everyone this season, and i'll chat with you all soon!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
steffie said:
this site is awesome, i'm glad someone mentioned it on the metro womens message board.

well, that would be me who put it on there, so I'm glad someone is checking it out...

striker14

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Striker14 :D

Did they delete though? I searched that board for mention and nothing is there...

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
steffie said:
There is a certain coach that likes to talk smack about the lush,the guy is a pathetic loser that has no life, and talks like division 2 soccer is premier (the guy is a retard)....
Whew, for a minute there I thought she was referring to either Alikira, One Dart, Conductor or myself......the retarded part:D Though I KNOW Munchkin thinks I'm a retard sometimes.:rolleyes: Thank you Steffie for clearing up it was a Langley coach.

CHAB

steffie

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
the lush won today, 3-2 against an abby team. the ref was 30 minutes late, and then took a smoke break at half time that took forever, we did a cheer and walked onto the field to get things started. and he didn't speak english.
besides that, i have never in my life heard a more yappy, complaining team.it was unreal, we were laughing for most of the game, we had heard they are scrappy and yappy, but oh my, the talking didn't stop. i'm just glad we beat them.

Lush

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Lush!!! Despite our name, we are a seriously competitive bunch of Girls!! 4-0 baby!!:wa:

Lush

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I was gonna be the only Lush on here Steph. Glad to see your updating our standings:D
This sites pretty rad...was just bored so I thought Id check it out. And by the way...that Abby team is a bunch of babies! Geez....good luck to anyone that has to deal with them in the future..lol

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Why don't you join the other Div2 thread so you're not so lonesome Steffie???

My thoughts exactly. If we split these threads up by all the sections within each division in the MWSL (e.g. A, B, C, etc.), we'd have thousands.

Steffie and Lush please post in the [MWSL Div. 2] Thread. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0