Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr. Base's Playground

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I suggest we have a forum where our dear friend Mr. Base can let loose, rant and rave, insult, misinterpret and do basically what he pleases without fear of being censored!

Base...this bud's for you!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that we can post freely about Mr. Base where did you play your soccer Mr. Base? When did you last lace them up? How about organizing a friendly match where you can either coach or ref or play Mr. Base?

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How dose a div 3 socer playa from FVSL get a chance too go playa socer in Europpe? I feel I am ready to make the next stepp and playing in Europpe seems very achieveable

Signed with love

Kevin Hector

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
All everythings starts with a youths coaches Frencheese. Firsts must loves games of footballs. Then youths develops away from pisonous Bill Azzi and crazy Italian pasta face refs. Im sorry for div 3 but now ways he a gonna play in europe. Maybe asks bobby at whitecaps he have a connections.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bergamascho simple I have spent far tomany years in Vancouver. Bobby made us all mad. And Azzi makes us all sick with his Roman crap. Rest is all good. Play four five one to beat M Ford. Play five four one to beat West Van. play four four two to beat Inter,set plays are key to your win. Play six four to beat Surrey. What more do you want from me. PCSL is the best League, Fraser Valley is second, Richmond is third and Azzi Roman hood is fourth. Play Man on man to beat Delta. What's more fun than this?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How dose a div 3 socer playa from FVSL get a chance too go playa socer in Europpe? I feel I am ready to make the next stepp and playing in Europpe seems very achieveable

Signed with love

Kevin Hector

No Franchise meeeeeez aaa to old fat and slow for eeeevben diviod3 iacsc you bateter playerc nowndnc I dont;wemg coachssss ramzzz

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base - I just realized we met this summer. I was warming up for a game at Clinton Park. You came over and starting a general ramble about soccer, and chirping on Azzi and how he will only let Catholic/Christian teams into the league. I am not sure if you remember the look on my face, but it was one of utter confusion. I explained to you that I sincerely doubted that Azzi wouldn't let your team in because you weren't Catholics, but probably because he didn't like you.

shite, if this was the Catholic league, not only would we not be playing on Sunday, but certainly all of my team would be at confessional each week concerning post-game activities, not to mention comments voiced towards crap refs.

Please tell me your Vatican conspiracy theory again.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy you are good catholic you must be stroking the old guy slowley. I did get in I do not care if it is with Azzi. He is in dyper stage I am better off to be with rest of the Canadians. If it is Clinton Park where you guys play. That is crap Park and has been for last twenty years. We Balkan boys only solute with five fingers most cross with three fingers . It might be bit more clear to you. It is all good. I am glad you are on Bills side.
E200 was also his. He has all the Parks in that area. It is a close neet area. You just be carfull what you say in Clinton. On the north side of the Park three dogs patrol the Park. Good luck with your soccer. Give Azzi a hug for me. He is forgiven. Just not forgoten. What can I say soccer is fun just because you can drink beer and talk about Azzi and the rest. Ruben told me that PCSl is crap and Fraser Valley League is div two soccer. ACDC played Surrey premier score was 3/3. Ten minutes to go ACDC was up three to one. I say it is as close to equal it can get. Sorry have to go to holy house to clear my mind. I am a bad siner. And I lowe the old fart.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base...what are your thoughts on adult co-ed soccer? How do you feel about top level men and women playing with each other, united by the common goal of scoring and getting the occasional shot in the face?

Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa falls to youthful Okanagan Challenge
July 26 - Khalsa Sporting defeated the Vancouver Thunderbirds in the Challenge Cup semi-final on Saturday after a brief but violent thunderstorm and moved on to the final with high hopes and expectations. Their opponents in the final on a very hot and humid Sunday were the home team Okanagan Challenge. The youthful and hard working Kelowna side came away with the cup after a 3-2 win against Khalsa Sporting. PCSL should be proud of the work they did. Great job. Marc Brkich

LOOKS LIKE MR.BASE HAS NO PROBLEM SPELLING!!!!!

Fraser Valley contacts
Division 3C CFC Balkan Wolves Marc Brkich

Proof that Mr.Base writes for the PCSL...and is taking the piss out of you guys with his fake spelling....

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa falls to youthful Okanagan Challenge
July 26 - Khalsa Sporting defeated the Vancouver Thunderbirds in the Challenge Cup semi-final on Saturday after a brief but violent thunderstorm and moved on to the final with high hopes and expectations. Their opponents in the final on a very hot and humid Sunday were the home team Okanagan Challenge. The youthful and hard working Kelowna side came away with the cup after a 3-2 win against Khalsa Sporting. PCSL should be proud of the work they did. Great job. Marc Brkich

LOOKS LIKE MR.BASE HAS NO PROBLEM SPELLING!!!!!

Fraser Valley contacts
Division 3C CFC Balkan Wolves Marc Brkich

Proof that Mr.Base writes for the PCSL...and is taking the piss out of you guys with his fake spelling....

:bronco:coincidence? i think not:bronco:

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No coment when it comes to both sex soccer. Nice to see and that is all I will say.

Ok but what about my second question where I asked "How do you feel about top level men and women playing with each other, united by the common goal of scoring, and getting the occasional shot in the face?"

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok but what about my second question where I asked "How do you feel about top level men and women playing with each other, united by the common goal of scoring, and getting the occasional shot in the face?"

am i a pervert for understanding the lingo here:D

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Polska I do post for PCSL. Cheers I always injoy your posts. PCSL is a dam good League. Best soccer in the Province. It is darn good see Kemloops, Kelowna, Victoris Seattle Wolves, UBC, Khalsa, Christians,Surrey FC play soccer. All sides are as equal as Caps.Seattle side might be better than Caps.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0