Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 MOTW FVSL Div 1 Week 7

MOTW Week 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Week 7 ,,Lets get it on!!!!

Battle for Religation has now started and a very important 6 point game with Whalley vs Peace Arch,,
Rangers vs Coachmen will be a good match as only 4 points seperate the 2 and the Coachmen are starting to click while the Rangers may be slippin,,a very important game for both..
Still 3 Undefeated teams,,will any be upset???
Sporting vs Poco could be a tight match as both are side by side in the Standings..

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk Ghouse, have some patience, i can do up the MOTW threads i just have a life and a job first.
;)

You trying to steal my job?
This is all they'll let me do on here so don't take it.Pllllllllease!

Coachmen vs Rangers - MOTW
2-2 tie

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on you Rangers, Big Z, can I have one of your Special Geegers this Friday?
I can man the BBQ during the match.

hos
Sounds Good!
Makes up for when I had to watch your kids in Chilliwack.....hopefully your wife does not read this thread.

Still 3 Undefeated teams,,will any be upset???
There are 4 undefeated teams....

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
there will be a few good games out there this weekend i think the poco sporting game will be a really good game as they are both fairly fast teams..so i voted for that game to be the most exciting to watch...i think the motw is the ranger coachmen game as they are close in the standings and i think rangers will be pissed off a wee bit to have tied last weekend....and as soccer mom says we are gonna loose this weekend so yea..should be a good week for it as we still have not fielded our full team yet..i wonder if we will at least once this year.....out

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hows aboot Pomo and Aldy ppl. Finished 2 and 3 in the standings last year should be a prety solid game. I pretty much always vote for our games tho anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts