Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Montreal vs. Tampa

Who will win?

• Habs in four.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tampa in four.

• Habs in five.

• Tampa in five.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Habs in six.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tampa in six.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Habs in seven.

• Tampa in seven.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The speed for Tampa will not be as prevalent as in there series against the Islanders as the Habs have a much quicker lineup than the NYers. I think this series will come down to goaltending(as all tend to do) and i think that Theodore will beat Khabibulin in that department. The long layoff for the Lightning will hurt them i think. Habs in 6.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Theodore sucks, the Bulin wall is better. Theodore is one of the more overrated guys in the league just like Clouts. Watch next year and you'll see Theodore play like crap again.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Champlain's Keeper said:
Theodore sucks, the Bulin wall is better. Theodore is one of the more overrated guys in the league just like Clouts. Watch next year and you'll see Theodore play like crap again.

That would make him inconsistent not over-rated.The thing that Theodore has that seperates him and the other top 5-6 goalies in the league from the rest are that he can win games when they count. He had a rough start to the series vs Boston but bounced back strong and won them the series. He also stole them the series last time when they played Boston in 2002. You do not win a Hart and Vezina trophy if you suck. I really dont think Dan Cloutier is over-rated. I think most people have enough brains to realize he is an average goalie.

This series should be very entertaining from start to finish. Both teams can fly and both teams have some firepower on their top two lines. Both teams have their top lines flying right now so it will probably come down to the matchup between the pipes. Khabibulin is a good goalie, but he does seem to get rattled easy. If the HABS can get to him early on in the series I think they can pull it out.

HABS in 6.

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bulin wall is the difference.

You are talking about a guy that walked into Joe Louis years back and stopped some 50 shots to steal a playoff victory from a very strong Wings team. He's been very good since then as well.

Plus you have St Louis playing extremely confidently.

TB in 6 if not less.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for coming out, Habs fans......

Fcuking brilliant. Apprentice, what do you think now? Habs in seven? :D ;)

Habs will be out over the next 4 days and the Flyers will be leading 3 - 1 going back to Philadelphia to wrap things up.........Sweet, sweet, and sweet.

Can you see a happy Hab? Nooooooooooooo NOoooooooooooo :bronco:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much you can say after that game. It looked like Montreal was gonna win the game and get back into the series. Besides for a few Fcuk-ups from Sheldon Souray, the Habs dominated this game. If the Habs would have won tonight I honestly believe they would have won the series. They changed the style of the game and Tampa had troubles adjusting. After tonight's loss I don't see them taking this serie longer than 5 games. It's been a good year with alot of upside. Trade Theodore and Souray for Bertuzzi. :rolleyes:

Leafs in 7 :rolleyes:
Shamrock's a Fool ;)

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
Not much you can say after that game. It looked like Montreal was gonna win the game and get back into the series. Besides for a few Fcuk-ups from Sheldon Souray, the Habs dominated this game. If the Habs would have won tonight I honestly believe they would have won the series. They changed the style of the game and Tampa had troubles adjusting. After tonight's loss I don't see them taking this serie longer than 5 games. It's been a good year with alot of upside. Trade Theodore and Souray for Bertuzzi. :rolleyes:

Leafs in 7 :rolleyes:
Shamrock's a Fool ;)

I have to agree...Montreal took it to the lighting last night that hit everything in sight and I beleive at one time they had six people in the box :eek:

In the end the Lighting are way more talent then the Canadians but this team won't get past the flyers or Leafs...

Leafs in 7......GO Leafs GO

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0