Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Miss playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone else really miss playing???!! our last game before Christmas was cancelled and it has been soooo long! My fat turkey ass really needs to get back out on the field!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rosco said:
Does anyone else really miss playing???!! our last game before Christmas was cancelled and it has been soooo long! My fat turkey ass really needs to get back out on the field!

Well...my "Molson Muscle" has turned into my "Christmas Turkey Muscle" :p

Yes, I am dyin' to play...our 2 games before Christmas were cancelled, so it has been a while for us. Our first game is on the 16th...10:00am...ugh!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

striker14

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd be lying if I said I missed playing. BUT, when you aren't capable of playing then you move onto other things :rolleyes: .

It's in a player's power to keep fit over the breaks and holidays. The way I keep fit is through the mind. Watch as much footy on the tube possible or pull out the old video tapes of previous World Cup matches to keep your mind sharp. At least I know what my next 'move' will be if and when I step back on the pitch :eek:

I know I can't wait for the Squamish tourney ;)

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
my remote control is the only thing getting excercised these days. thank god they make the pros play all through the holiday break!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of the pros, check out some action here...Kinda reminds me of some moves I like to do on the pitch :D

Click here

enjoy ;)

Rosco

Nov 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yes i know those moves well, they are all part of my repertoire ;)

i would have been more impressed had that been a collection of clips of thierry henry! i tried to find a video for you of an excellent backheel goal that he scored earlier in the season, have you seen that? one of my favs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0