Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mingers....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We need a thread to serve as public warnings for others. This is it.

Don't, whatever you do, go and see The 51st State. I know it's got a stellar cast with Emily Mortimer, Rhys Ifans, Ricky Tomlinson, Robert Carlyle, Samuel L Jackson, and Sean Pertwee all being brilliant in other films. See them in the other films and bypass this abortion.

It's absolutely excrutiating. With skinheads.

It's like being stuck in a lift with Zenga.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

Disappointed in your review, as I was looking forward to it after the write-up in British Details.

Any other films over that way worth a shout?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'course there are....

Yes there are. but I wouldn't be doing any good posting them in this thread would I? This thread is for films you shouldn't waste your money on and were I to post a selection of top British 'eccentricities' in here surely the TTP Gestapo would be sniffing about 'keeping on topic' and wizards and David Seaman and so forth.

And we couldn't have that. Again.

Try Mean Machine. It's got Vinnie 'Hollywood' Jones in it and is a proper footballing remake of some old dusty yank film about prisons and american football.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
video...

Was forced to watch 'The Hole' last night and, despite it's encouraging title, it wasn't about frontbums at all. Instead it was about four kids who end up being locked in.......... a hole.

You couldn't make it up.

Shocking.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0