Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Millar Nation VP?

Softhead

Jul 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes folks something more anticipated than this years INXS Rock Star.This is by far the most difficult thing I have ever had to do.The criteria was not just the simple things such as Millar being the best footballer this league has ever seen or that he can score with both feet or that he can challenge the top official this league has ever seen in Walks.
I think what hurt Walks the most in this is the fact that he does not have the balls to do what is best for Millar and that is throw him out when he gets lippy.Leo Getz just won't stop summarizing games and that will always kill him in the crunch.Smileys word went sideways when he lied and said Millar knocks a great long ball.Villars thought just because his misses is expecting and hot that it might persuade me but it didn't.
KNVB is the man for the job.It is not because he is a fellow ginger,it is the fact he is the only one who understands a great footballer when he sees one.

Softhead

Jul 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
That was a whole bunch of confusion.
I knew you weren't that bright son.Look at it this way,you are still a bit sharper than any Sapperton keeper.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softhead, just wondering when the Millar nation shirts will be ready?? I'm sure he would be THRILLED to see us all cheering him on the rest of the year wearing those. :D :eek: :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts