Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mexi's Message of the Day

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the mother****er upside the head...

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When someone pisses you off, don't get mad. Get the Fcuker's phonenumber and everytime you get mad give them a call that last three words. Just remember, use call block.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When someone you don't like doesn't like you, then you have a mutual agreement of dislikeness. The real concern is whether or not dislikeness is a word and its not.

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You catch more flies with honey, but who the fcuk wants to catch flies?!?!?!

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not how long your lightsaber is, or how many times you use it.... what matters is how good you are at using it!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mexi message of the day

Come on mexi!

If it's message of the day get too it....Not every other day or Mexi message every two days.

A message of the day means commitment, to everyday, for those of us who really truely care!!!!

Mexi

Oh Mexi where are you?

5BTwaitingforamessagefrommexieveryday

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The sky isn't blue, it's clear. Water isn't blue it's clear. So why the Fcuk do people say it's blue???

Sorry, I missed a couple of days:eek:

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The correct response to the question: "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" is a swift kick to the groin.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On Holidays?

Mexi, where is the message of the day? Are you away or just to busy to post a daily message?

We who look to Mexi message of the day find it very difficult to support a thread which is only getting a half hearted effort from the one it is named for? ;)

5btthinkingmaybemexishouldbethewankeroftheweek:D

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never name a thread Message of the day, do message of the week and if you have extra ones people will be surprised in stead of disapointed when you miss.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
mexi,

I hope all is well with you? Your messages these days don't have that same old MEXI flare...

:D

mexi

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
New job = More Money = More Time Spent Spending Money = Less Time on Internet.

So from this we can conclude that I will be entering the NCAA Tourny this year.

So my message of the week to you all is.

Dare not to tango with a Mexican Scorn, Hand over your money and save yourself the agony of defeat ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vacant

I'LL post this hear snice Mexi's not using this thread for anything!

Q: What's the Definition of "exceptionally unlucky"

A: quitting drinking and smoking- then getting run over by a cigarette truck on the way to your AA meeting

(bc)
madeknvblaugh:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0