Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Men vs Women Shoppers...and KNVB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure about this one, but I do know that K-nob's woman always complains about going shopping with him. He can never seem to make up his mind about which route to take. Mrs. K-nob usually has to have him paged to the "lost and found" booth at the mall...mmmmm:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
People are going to talk...

STOP useing my fcuking name in all YOUR stupid threads! I don't need the headache of having to read them.
Is it mmmm or Hmmmmm (it makes a difference)

If I treat you like a cold sore, lube ya up and leave you alone maybe you'll GO AWAY?! Hmmmm...... (see!)

surelySCknowswhatherpiesare!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
People AREN'T going to talk...

people AREN'T going to read this becase it is a thread started by YOURS TRULY and it has "K.N.V.B." in the title!

Originally posted by knvb
STOP

If I treat you like a cold sore, lube ya up and leave you alone maybe you'll GO AWAY?! Hmmmm...... (see!)

Do you have a cold sore right now? You must, since it is on your mind.

It looks like I touched a nerve with the Mrs.. (sorry) I guess that explains all the galabanting on TTP. Oh, how long did it take you to come up with the Location bit "viewing attachment in thread page 3"?mmmmmmmmmmmm:confused: :rolleyes:

That's enough piss taking for today, I'm drained at what you all must think - actually, I don't care, yeah that's right...mmmmmm

Irritatingly yours,
+SC

PS. have a safe new years eve, and stay off the roads you TTPers that like to drink and drive! - I want you to be alive for more Piss takin';)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe you should...

ask Auntie Jinks that one..mmmmm

I've heard that Carmex* is good, but again, I wouldn't know.

I've had fun with you K-nob for the last couple of months, soon to continue in the New Year.

Please, no comments about me being po', and yes, my computer at home isn't hooked up to the net. I think I would turn into the Captain's plank walker if I had access to TTP ALL the Frink'n time!

xoxoall
+SC;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bad comment to follow here

maybe you should go put some fires out...jj

No seriously, 'shut up'. I sincerely hope all is well down there. I hear you found a place by the beach tiner, take care!

+SChopesthatthefiresstopdownunder:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
screw you

Back to the shopping:mad:
+SChasneverexperiencedfiresdownunder

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what is jj?

can contradict the implication from the diagram. shopped for new spot to live.....first house seen, taken. shopped for car...brother found one , taken.easy.

anyone interested in helping me move? there are beerski on offer.

tinerhasbeentoldbySCandchosetogobackontopicduetofearofherlife:eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the smoke is getting to you sista

Are you on crack? I must have given you my best stuff for the send off. WTF?

jj (is just joking, or just joshin') - you might have to go through a few of Regsi's threads just to catch on. You left Canada way too early!

H.A.G.S. (have a good summer)

+SCisstillteachingtheaussies:rolleyes:

Back to the shopping, and Knob!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lady walks into a shop that sells very expensive Persian rugs. She browses around, then spots the perfect rug and walks over to inspect it.

As she bends to feel the texture of the rug, she farts loudly. Very embarrassed, she looks around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and hopes a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns back, there, standing next to her is a salesman.

"Good day, madam. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably she asks, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely rug?"

He answers, "Madam, if you farted just touching it, you are very likely going to shite when you hear the price!"

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0