Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Cooke vs Evander Kane

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best trade in Nucks history very well could be Burke in the '99 draft to get the 2nd pick overall :)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well played sir. That was a decent trade in hindsight, if you like landing Art Ross Trophy winners.:knvb:

Still, it was awesome to see Cooke flat out on the ice. You know Marc Savard was cheering from his hospital bed.

Hell, I'll bet some of Cooke's Penguin teammates were probably fist pumping quietly.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Hendrik was 3rd and Daniel was 2nd does that change your mind Fat monkey?

Who did they trade? Mcabe rings a bell but still a little hung over so lots of bells are ringing.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Hendrik was 3rd and Daniel was 2nd does that change your mind Fat monkey?

Who did they trade? Mcabe rings a bell but still a little hung over so lots of bells are ringing.

c/p

Here is how the Sedin maneuvering actually went from the end of the 1998-99 season to the draft.

The Canucks played Calgary on the last game of the season, the Flames won 5-4 .

The next day, the Islanders won a game, which bumped the Canucks from 4th last, to the 3rd last team in the league.

Chicago then went into the fourth overall pick slot, bumping New York to 5th.

When the lottery came around, this gave the Canucks the third overall pick.

Burke then traded D Bryan McCabe and the Canuck's first pick in the 2000 draft to Chicago for their fourth overall pick.

This gave Brian Burke two picks, third and fourth overall. Burke then landed the first overall pick from Tampa Bay, and then flipped it to Atlanta for the second overall pick, and a third round pick in 2000.

Atlanta made a promise with Brian Burke that they would pick only Patrik Stefan with their first overall selection.

Once Stefan was selected Burke then picked the Sedins.

http://www.hockeydb.com/

FEEL better?:D

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girlfriend is polish and she talks to much plus I can't understand her either. Who was picked second Daniel or Hendrik?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is still sickening to see someone out cold because of a punch, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

I hate Matt Cooke.

Evander Kane is going to be an awesome player one day, and he has Jovo/Downey 1 punch power!
May I remind you all:

Deadmarsh, not such a bad guy, Boulerice a VERY bad guy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0