Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Match of the week 2002/03

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big, if you want to watch a BIG Punt Fest

How about,

Peg (2-0) vs. Capitals (2-0) at Kinsman on Sunday.

These two teams will try to play some soccer at least.

It depends on what you fancy.

Plus, I think that Besty is making his Debut in this match, I can HEAR it now.
Ref, bring some ear plugs for this one.

HOSmaycheckthisoneout

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a new thread with the season date would probably work best for this I think.

~Regsgivingmodhintsherequickly.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then.

HOS, The only reason to watch a BBY game is to see how the OTHER team plays offence.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last week it was Surrey vs. Inter and this week it would have to be Surrey vs. Khalsa. The Sporting vs. Peg game sould also be a good one on Friday night.

HOS, I would ask you to bring your A game, but you don't have one so B will have to do. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sporting vs Peg at Bear Creek Park.

I will be there... KNVB, remember to bring Kilkenny's please.

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just Bringing It, My 5Star Game

Originally posted by knvb
Last week it was Surrey vs. Inter and this week it would have to be Surrey vs. Khalsa. The Sporting vs. Peg game sould also be a good one on Friday night.

HOS, I would ask you to bring your A game, but you don't have one so B will have to do. :rolleyes:

Look out Orca, I mean knvb, HOS is coming to town, and he is not very happy with you.

It should be a great battle on Sat., two teams trying to keep pace with Inter, who I think could see a loss or tie to Croatia on Sunday at Adanac. Mabey a little BBQ action on Sunday under the tree could be in order.

I think there could be a few upsets this weekend, making it really interesting.

HOS

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where has the love gone?

HOS is coming to town, and he is not very happy with you.
Why? What did I do? It's not my fault you had a stink show and the only one that would stand up for you was a disgruntled little Apana.(sp)

I'll buy you a Hamburger this weekend from our BBQ, but not before the game, you have enough trouble holding on to the ball as it is. The extra grease wouldn't help, but then again a bucket of pine tar wouldn't help you.....:eek:

See you Saturday. Punk.

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KHALSA VS INTER

Khalsa has no defence, three shutouts already for HOS, the defence is awesome, ask sneds he didn't do shite against us both goals were from a free kick and a mistake by a midfield player. Also shuting out surrey united is not any easy task, ask blakeway what he thought of the Khalsa defence.

All this talk about benji, no doubt hes an awesome player who can score but the setup Khalsa plays, he won't get much room as he has had in other games. Yowen and Kid, why don't u guys stick to the div one threads, betting against ur own boys, shameful.

Also another thing, Inters defence, not fast, just big, marcelo and charles should be quite a task and another thing, matt mori is back, which will help the midfield.

Will see what happens friday night, I am sure yowen and Kid will be there on the inter sideline, sellouts.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter vs. Khalsa Game of the week.

Khalsa, I moved your post here. It's a more appropriate place. ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: KHALSA VS INTER,

Originally posted by Khalsa
Khalsa has no defence, three shutouts already for HOS,

Three? I don't keep track:rolleyes: , not bad with no defence.

Actually, we have one of the best back lines in the league, and the whole team defends really well together.

Three?

HOS:wa:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa 10 Inter 0...happy now

How are Khalsa our boys? A so called East Indian team with only 4 East Indian players.......riiiight we're the sellouts though:rolleyes:

By the way read my prediction pal, I said I hoped Khalsa would win. Sometimes you've got to go with your head and not with your heart (read:Inter is first in the league). Anyways, I hope I'm wrong.

...back to the div.1 threads

Yowenwillbeeatinggeegersontheintersideline:D

KID #11

Apr 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Khalsa don't be mad, it's only a prediction.

Do I Sense a little bit of hostility against myself and Yowen?

Why are you so upset that we both picked Inter over you guys, it's just a prediction. There is no need to be all upset with us and call us sellouts. That is very childish to start name calling people don't you think?

Anyways, we probably will see you on Friday night at the game,but we haven't decided which nationality we prefer yet so as soon as i know i'll let Mr. Khalsa know if thats ok with you?

See ya at the game
:wa: kid#11

p.s Go Inter, no wait i mean Khalsa, actually i haven't decided yet.:p

S

slickupna

YOWEN.......Khalsa Sporting Club is only for talented players of any ethnic background, Khalsa Sporting Club was founded by Indians in 1963 and the very first Khalsa team at that time comprised of a great mixture of talented players of Euorpean and Indian heritage. Khalsa is an " Indian Organization " that is dedicated to the developement of soccer talent in B.C. We are not exclusive to Indians only, so know the facts before you get sarcastic ! - and by the way we do not need your support in any way shape or form, so keep playing div.1 on your exclusive ethnic " Indian team " and let us get on with the promotion of competitive soccer , the Khalsa Sporting way. ( By the way I do hope you are in Canada ):mad: :mad: :mad:

We don't care if you support us Yowen.......just support yourself first, we've got along fine for the past 40 years just fine. :cool:

S

slickupna

Same goes for you KID 11....do you guys really think our club is gonna lose any sleep if you ballbreakers don't pick us in a pool ??

I hope both of you dougnuts win in the game of life.:wa:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset

Originally posted by slickupna
Same goes for you KID 11....do you guys really think our club is gonna lose any sleep if you ballbreakers don't pick us in a pool ??

If Yowen and Kid 11 not picking you guys in the pool does not bug you, why would you guys bring up the fact that they didn't pick you in the pool:rolleyes:

You make picks based on who may be the better team that week. Like Yowen said, he supports Khalsa, and is pulling for them, and hopes they win. He never came on here and badmouthed Khalsa in any way. Someone on your side brought it up. I know Yowen is a Khalsa supporter, and even goes out and watches the games, and roots for Khalsa.

GURPSWONDERINGWHYPEOPLEARELOSINGSLEEPOVERAPICK:p

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you don't have to be a smartapna to be a slickupna

Save the history lesson buddy. I know what Khalsa is all about. Are you degenerates illiterate or something? Maybe you should attempt to read and understand the posts before you get your panties all in a bunch. Let me put it in terms that might be easier for you to grasp- mE lIKe kHalSa. WiN KhAlsA. KHAlsA GoOd.
You come on here calling us sellouts because we pick Inter to win in an online pool. Yeah buddy, we've sold out our race, we should be excommunicated. Time for a reality check.
I only mentioned that Khalsa had 4 Indo's playing because you said shame on us for not supporting "our own boys" The fact is there are only 4 of our "own boys" on the team. FACT.

BTW, I'll be happy to continue playing div.1. But if we go to premier it will be as a team through the promotion route, not a fat wallet. For this season, we'll leave premier up to you semi-proffesional soccer gods :cool:

To get back on topic, this should be a great match. gO khALsA.

pssst...it's apna with an a :wa:

S

slickupna

YOWEN EMBARRASING HIMSELF !!!

Yowen, did'nt your boyfriend ( manager of your not to be promoted home boy team ) tell you that he is paying , Zico and Miro to play for you guys and your homeboy has been phoning Khalsa players and offering them slimpickings to play for your ethnic team. Seems as though your team will do anything and spend any amount to get up , were as, we formed a partnership out of " respect " and made the " Khalsa 96 ers " cause we're all about respect.!!!!!.........and let me repeat for Gurps , we don't care about Yowen at all , his last comment proves that inside he is typical jelous " tournament tart " Very unfortunate that you would make such stupid comments Yowen !! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

S

slickupna

Dont take YOWEN's side

Hey GURPS tell YOWEN to get a " forensic audit " done on his teams books, he may then realize , REALITY !!!

Besides all the crap.......it will be a good game, we are very friendly with the Inter lads and thus it should make for a competitive battle.

hopefully we'll see you guys there and no hard feelings Yowen or Kid 11 , we respect the support, you guys know that......but Yowen don't diss us on this forum ever again, thank you.;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0