Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Make-up Games

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have any idea how they are going to make up all the missed games when it looks like we may only have one (if we're lucky) weekend left before the winter break? Are we going to have to play on weeknights, a Saturday/Sunday doubleheader? I've never seen so many games cancelled before I don't know what the process would be.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you have never played in the VMSL my friend. What normally happens is they re schedule during cup play if teams that are knocked out or have a bye. Then at the end of the season time permitting of course. Sometimes they do not make them up at all which can really hurt teams in the end. This is definately a possibility for Abbotsford.

Hope that explains it.

cheers

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well according to our great site, all this weekends game have been postponed (no surprise), and they're adding the weekend of the 15th to the 17th to try and get a full set of games re-played before the break.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the league for trying to get some make-up games for both cup and league next weekend. I do feel sorry for some teams however. Not sure if the league scheduler noticed, or is just punishing them, but Poco has a make up cup game in Abby at 10AM Sunday, followed by a make up league game at 2:15 in Tsawwassen. Sweet.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts